Going to make one champ my main and jungle my main outta bronze. (also tips plz)

#11nateweiPosted 5/14/2013 10:30:24 AM
Elise because she's bs
#12MagiaIcePosted 5/14/2013 10:40:51 AM
Out of the ones listed, Elise. Otherwise grab Naut or Maokai, or even J4 since they offer a LOT more to the team aside from damage.(This is for good counterjunglers like Voli, Shyv and Elise) And as for tips, if they have a weak jungler early like Maokai or Skarner ALWAYS counterjungle to shut them down, ask for a smiteless blue and take his red and kill the jungler at wraiths. If the enemy team has a Shaco/Eve jungle ask the support or top to ward your red buff then when they come to take it go get a free FB. gank at lv2 or 4, ganks at 3 are meh since your damage is mediocre, probably just blow a flash. Almost a gaurenteed kill if ganking at 4. If you have a friend who's good at Thresh or Blitz have them play him top or bot and just camp that lane early to get it fed to hell.

As for jungle items:
Wiggle's
Spirit of the Elder Lizard
Don't grab spectral wraith unless Fid or something (please don't grab it on Elise or Sej)

... That's about it. Watch as like 90% of Gfaqs says, "Don't listen to this, he's stupid." Gotta love it.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu