Going to make one champ my main and jungle my main outta bronze. (also tips plz)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Going to make one champ my main and jungle my main outta bronze. (also tips plz)
2 years ago#11
Elise because she's bs
2 years ago#12
Out of the ones listed, Elise. Otherwise grab Naut or Maokai, or even J4 since they offer a LOT more to the team aside from damage.(This is for good counterjunglers like Voli, Shyv and Elise) And as for tips, if they have a weak jungler early like Maokai or Skarner ALWAYS counterjungle to shut them down, ask for a smiteless blue and take his red and kill the jungler at wraiths. If the enemy team has a Shaco/Eve jungle ask the support or top to ward your red buff then when they come to take it go get a free FB. gank at lv2 or 4, ganks at 3 are meh since your damage is mediocre, probably just blow a flash. Almost a gaurenteed kill if ganking at 4. If you have a friend who's good at Thresh or Blitz have them play him top or bot and just camp that lane early to get it fed to hell.

As for jungle items:
Wiggle's
Spirit of the Elder Lizard
Don't grab spectral wraith unless Fid or something (please don't grab it on Elise or Sej)

... That's about it. Watch as like 90% of Gfaqs says, "Don't listen to this, he's stupid." Gotta love it.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Going to make one champ my main and jungle my main outta bronze. (also tips plz)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived