Why did riot suggest berserk greaves for olaf

#1Master_strikerPosted 5/14/2013 6:49:49 AM
??!?!?!?!

i just want to know why do the olafs i see just rush zerkers when they're losing lane
#2infinitexxPosted 5/14/2013 6:50:20 AM
Olaf is a Berserker.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#3BhelliumPosted 5/14/2013 6:51:38 AM
a lot of the recommended items are recommended less for efficiency and more for flavor
---
Not to mention that Morg cheated using powers from another dimension. She may as well call herself ExDeath and go Mwahahahaha- KeepItCivil
#4Susan0Posted 5/14/2013 6:56:19 AM
You have max CDR,

Swiftness, Tabi and Mercs due to your ult and defensive stats you are going to buy

BoM is useless since you always get ghost/ get shurelias revelrie

Sorc boots is irrelevant, since Olaf has no skills that deal magic damage or scale with AP

CDR boots is optional, but not really preferred unless you haven't reached the 40% cap

Berserkers are Ok, since from time to time, 1v1s between Olaf and the enemy champ occur, and it helps a lot.
---
Akali is mai Waifu desu~
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2e3brS2TV1r569y6o1_500.gif
#5natchu96Posted 5/14/2013 7:10:09 AM
Bhellium posted...
a lot of the recommended items are recommended less for efficiency and more for flavor

I went into ARAM today, got Tristana, and when I opened the shop realized that her entire recommended list is an AP Carry build :/

I mean, she has nothing but AP scaling, but people don't shoot things with her skills, they just use her as the lategame point-and-click adventure.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#6Rookie_JetPosted 5/14/2013 8:34:47 AM
natchu96 posted...
Bhellium posted...

I went into ARAM today, got Tristana, and when I opened the shop realized that her entire recommended list is an AP Carry build :/

I mean, she has nothing but AP scaling, but people don't shoot things with her skills, they just use her as the lategame point-and-click adventure.

For ARAMs I feel like AP would work better since you don't tend to reach a full build in ARAMs which would be required for ADC, but not so much for an early/mid game AP burster.
#7MizunoRyuuPosted 5/14/2013 9:32:37 AM
Mobility: Why does Olaf need to move faster out of fights?
Swiftness: Ult makes them redundant.
Sorcs: Lol.
Mercs: Ult makes them redundant.
Lucidity: He has many strong options that easily max his CDR.
Tabi: Armour is always welcome, I prefer these.
Zerks: They give AS, which synergizes with his passive and W.

Yeah, I'd say Tabi are better, but Zerks aren't exactly a bad choice if you're lacking in damage.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#8Big_BovyPosted 5/14/2013 9:40:51 AM
Tabi and Treads are way better. Just cause his ult is six seconds doesn't mean he'll always have it on.
---
I come here to argue!
#9SorrySleepingPosted 5/14/2013 9:56:41 AM
Tabi and Treads are way better. Just cause his ult is six seconds doesn't mean he'll always have it on.

This. Olaf isn't immune to CC 100% of the time.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~