What is the appeal of this game?

#11MagiaIcePosted 5/14/2013 7:55:54 AM
MagiaIce posted...
Elemental Fusion posted...
Because it has cinnamon swirls.

And the taste of real apple in every bite.

Yum.

I prefer the taste of purple, and oriental weaponry.

Consume and adapt.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#12gogeta85Posted 5/14/2013 7:56:19 AM
HaloODSTD posted...
Hi everyone,

I'm a level 3-4 right now, playing against bots only so far. Just wondering why this game is so popular.

Thats your problem....play vs people...bots are boring,the fun begins when you fight with people for there base.
#13AeciooPosted 5/14/2013 8:50:15 AM
mobas give you an entire game to prove dominance over others, and also give you a ton of ways to spread blame to others and not feel responsible for losses. this + free = people hooked

it's also why the game has a trash community
---
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcb35gGx0t1qailr4o1_500.gif
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=57N0YAEJ
#14HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 9:04:13 AM
Aecioo posted...
mobas give you an entire game to prove dominance over others, and also give you a ton of ways to spread blame to others and not feel responsible for losses. this + free = people hooked

lol yeahhh players have raged at me even when playing against bots
---
XBL: Jessica Jung xo
ASUS K55N I 1.9 GHz AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 I 4 GB DDR3 I 500GB HDD I ATI HD 7640G
#15MagiaIcePosted 5/14/2013 9:41:10 AM

A LOT of P2P games have bad communities, just look at xbox and Runescape.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#16Stalky24Posted 5/14/2013 10:57:13 AM
Aecioo posted...

What large-scale community is not thrash?

Story time:
Only one with great big community was browser RPG phenomenon duels.com, but Zynga bought it and stopped it so screw them. It was one of best online games of all time.
#17darkphoenix181Posted 5/14/2013 11:09:24 AM
HaloODSTD posted...
Hi everyone,

I'm a level 3-4 right now, playing against bots only so far. Just wondering why this game is so popular.

you should play against real people unless you are scared. That is where the appeal is.
The bots are not only dumb but they are uninteresting. If you get owned by real people, then you need that feedback to improve. It is like in Halo. I bet you died alot and didn't get many kills the first time you played Halo. Same with League.
It's appeal is a competitive game where you pwn other people with your skills to stroke your ego and feel like you are the best.
---
proud owner of Pikanips