Looking for a fun AD assassin, help me decide

#1mariokirbyfoxPosted 5/14/2013 2:00:27 PM
Im primarily looking at Zed and Kha'Zix although I will consider anyone. I have 6300 ip saved up and want to get a fun new character to try. Currentlymy favorite assassins are leBlanc and Fizz who are both AP, so I want to try to find an AD assassin to play as well. Please help me decide who to get based on how fun they are to play and how powerful they are ingame.
---
My old signature was deemed offensive to politicians. Now Ill just be offensive to hamsters. Stupid lazy hamsters.
#2Darkyellow327Posted 5/14/2013 2:01:43 PM
mariokirbyfox posted...
Im primarily looking at Zed and Kha'Zix although I will consider anyone. I have 6300 ip saved up and want to get a fun new character to try. Currentlymy favorite assassins are leBlanc and Fizz who are both AP, so I want to try to find an AD assassin to play as well. Please help me decide who to get based on how fun they are to play and how powerful they are ingame.

Talon, probably the most fun AD assassin even if he's not the best.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#3OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 5/14/2013 2:04:45 PM
They're all great, but I enjoy Kha'Zix the most
---
You're not even strong enough to kill my boredom
#4easymodexzPosted 5/14/2013 2:09:21 PM
Khazix is the most hands-down brutally powerful AD assassin at the moment. He has no hard counter, and has a ridiculously large variety of capability.

Zed is more focused on a single-target kill, with a bit higher single target kill potential than Khazix, but Zed can be countered several specific ways (Kayle ult, Zhonya, flash/leap/CC/shift at the right moment, timed Exhaust), and does not have the raw mobility/AOE/range/defense/sustain of Khazix.

Talon is pretty ok. He comes with a bit more CC than KhazZed, but Talon is just too weak a number of other aspects. He's like a Khazix with lower range and 0 resets. Or, he's like an AOE Zed with less single target damage and ... mana costs.

Basically the worst combination of KhazZed, except he has his "nifty" silence.