Blue Ez hate?

#1jdfo819Posted 5/14/2013 6:01:20 PM
I'm not sure I really understand all of the hate for the blue ez build. I've tried it out for a couple of games and done pretty well with it, find it kind of fun really. Just get all kinds of rage from both teams for playing it..I don't really get it.
---
Load the wounded into the cannons and fire them at the poor!
#2zeppelin312Posted 5/14/2013 6:03:27 PM
because people build it in games that they shouldn't

blue ez is a situational thing
#3jdfo819(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 6:06:38 PM
zeppelin312 posted...
because people build it in games that they shouldn't

blue ez is a situational thing

How is it situational? seems to work fairly well in place of my usual adc, kinda curious when I shouldn't use it.
---
#4darkwing1232Posted 5/14/2013 6:12:41 PM(edited)
People dislike it for several reasons:

1. It hurts his overall damage quite a bit
2. His teamfighting contributions are lacking
3. They think just because pros think its awesome they will completely carry with it
4. (most importantly) Many of the people that think they'll dominate are so noobish and bad they cant hit a single one of their skillshots if their life depended on it.

EDIT: its only as strong as the player that actually knows how to effectively use it.
#5DeadpooL7Posted 5/14/2013 6:08:39 PM
Idk i dislike it just cause I hate all the mindless drones who cant think for themselves and build exactly what they see on stream and play who they see the streamers play.

It just gets old seeing the same stuff over and over cause people cant think for themselves.
---
Taric is mai waifu
#6albinorhino004Posted 5/14/2013 6:08:42 PM
reign of gaming has a great post on blue eZ
---
drinking is very bad
#7LordFarquad1312Posted 5/14/2013 6:13:22 PM
Lack of damage early game. If you go for Lizard and your enemy ADC goes for IE, you lose 100% of the trades 1v1.
---
The force is my ally
"If you are tired of fear from links... Let Kirby's Nightmare protect you."
#8albinorhino004Posted 5/14/2013 6:18:35 PM
LordFarquad1312 posted...
Lack of damage early game. If you go for Lizard and your enemy ADC goes for IE, you lose 100% of the trades 1v1.

ideally you're looking to have lizard by the time they have a bf.. or dorans/vamp (depending on how much you are winning)

lizard > bf sword

lizard+sheen allows for some good play options against a IE, but its really just about how you play it
---
drinking is very bad
#9ExalxPosted 5/14/2013 6:29:34 PM
DeadpooL7 posted...
Idk i dislike it just cause I hate all the mindless drones who cant think for themselves and build exactly what they see on stream and play who they see the streamers play.

It just gets old seeing the same stuff over and over cause people cant think for themselves.

Hello Pot, meet Kettle!
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#10jdfo819(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 6:31:38 PM
albinorhino004 posted...
LordFarquad1312 posted...

ideally you're looking to have lizard by the time they have a bf.. or dorans/vamp (depending on how much you are winning)

lizard > bf sword

lizard+sheen allows for some good play options against a IE, but its really just about how you play it

Yeah, I always get lizard my first B, and that lets me farm/harrass very well. I don't feel like my damage is all that bad either, I don't know.
---