Blue Ez hate?

#11DeadpooL7Posted 5/14/2013 7:09:05 PM
Exalx posted...
DeadpooL7 posted...
Idk i dislike it just cause I hate all the mindless drones who cant think for themselves and build exactly what they see on stream and play who they see the streamers play.

It just gets old seeing the same stuff over and over cause people cant think for themselves.

Hello Pot, meet Kettle!

That litterally makes no sense in this situation... are you sure you know what that saying means? Cause they way youre using it means youre accusing me of not being able to think for myself and just copying what I see people do...
---
Taric is mai waifu
#12MMG_Posted 5/14/2013 7:19:08 PM(edited)
jdfo819 posted...
zeppelin312 posted...
because people build it in games that they shouldn't

blue ez is a situational thing

How is it situational? seems to work fairly well in place of my usual adc, kinda curious when I shouldn't use it.

Its bad when you dont have time to poke.
In other words... when there is Hec/ Malph/ Amumu/ [insert engaging champ here] in the enemy team.

Basically, its bad against a team that can easily engage or that is very ahead.
---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]|||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
#13ISF_Lmaokai_TMHPosted 5/14/2013 7:21:08 PM
jdfo819 posted...
zeppelin312 posted...
because people build it in games that they shouldn't

blue ez is a situational thing

How is it situational? seems to work fairly well in place of my usual adc, kinda curious when I shouldn't use it.

Its bad when you dont have time to poke.
In other words... when there is Hec/ Malph/ Amumu/ [insert engaging champ here] in the enemy team.

Basically, its bad against a team that can easily engage or that is very ahead.

And in that same instance, regular build ezreal is twice as bad.
---
Active Team Manager of Team Call of Duty: http://imgur.com/a/rNBHL | IGN: Too Many Owls
#14darkwing1232Posted 5/14/2013 7:22:12 PM
Well I can say I have seen many blue Ez "wannabes" go 0/15 all the time wondering why their damage is so low...
#15ISF_Lmaokai_TMHPosted 5/14/2013 7:24:35 PM
Well I can say I have seen many blue Ez "wannabes" go 0/15 all the time wondering why their damage is so low...

It's almost like bad players play badly
---
Active Team Manager of Team Call of Duty: http://imgur.com/a/rNBHL | IGN: Too Many Owls
#16nope_you_sillyPosted 5/14/2013 7:28:06 PM
Regular ez deals more damage on short periods of time (in team fights).
---
Sig.
Yeah, maybe you should watch the f***ing video first next time. Moron.-Blunty3000
#17irishman5705Posted 5/14/2013 7:43:22 PM
It trades some damage for utility. Its a situational build that 9/10 people who use can't pull off.
---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion
#18ExalxPosted 5/14/2013 7:47:58 PM
DeadpooL7 posted...
Exalx posted...
DeadpooL7 posted...
Idk i dislike it just cause I hate all the mindless drones who cant think for themselves and build exactly what they see on stream and play who they see the streamers play.

It just gets old seeing the same stuff over and over cause people cant think for themselves.

Hello Pot, meet Kettle!

That litterally makes no sense in this situation... are you sure you know what that saying means? Cause they way youre using it means youre accusing me of not being able to think for myself and just copying what I see people do...

When ADC Ez feeds, do you tell him to stop building AD items like a mindless drone because it's old and to think for himself?
If you have a build that works, why are you going to go out of your way to change it and waste your own time if it goes wrong when you can have someone else do that for you while you build with what you know works at no cost?

I say you're the kettle because you're part of that group that make it seem like there's something wrong with trying out what streamers do when it works. There's no argument against it though and all you guys can do is call it "mindless" even though the logic behind it is anything but.

Games take from 20-40 minutes and you generally need a good amount of games to make sure a build you're using is working the way you intended it to. This means you need to put in a good amount of time to test something new and if it goes wrong, that time is wasted. Being a competitive game, not many people enjoy losing because as the saying goes, time is money.

So, when someone is concerned with making the most of their time, why is it "mindless" for someone to stick with what they know so they can win games and change builds when they have reasonable evidence to believe that a different build works better than their current build? It's not a first come first serve thing. You're essentially telling people to lose on purpose because someone else put the time and effort to come up with a build first as if it matters.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#19princemarth23Posted 5/14/2013 8:07:48 PM
Well I had an Ez earlier basically throw the game cuz we needed him to do real carry damage and he just didn't have it despite the blue build not fitting our comp whatsoever. It's a situational build.
#20DartkunPosted 5/14/2013 8:11:28 PM
princemarth23 posted...
Well I had an Ez earlier basically throw the game cuz we needed him to do real carry damage and he just didn't have it despite the blue build not fitting our comp whatsoever. It's a situational build.

Well it's situational in the sense that the team needs to understand what it's strength is what it's weaknesses are.

If you have a Blue Ezreal and you're hard engaging instead of chipping them away with poking and then whining you have no damage it's kinda your fault.

On the other hand, a composition based on hard-engaging it's probably better to go standard.

Honestly, I've seen a lot more people not know how to play WITH blue Ezreal than I've seen bad blue Ezreals...
---
GameFAQs where mods are allowed to troll
youtube.com/user/Shinius