After a month of playing I finally hit 30! Now to decide whether to buy runes or

#11xVashTS98xPosted 5/15/2013 9:22:48 AM
When I hit 30, I spent some more time learning the game and getting more comfortable with champs I already had. IMO it's more important to learn about CSing, laning, ganking, roaming and such before learning how to play another 30 champs haphazardly.

Stockpile Runes and IP. Only buy champs if you want to really learn or try them.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#12NinoSuave(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 9:30:27 AM
xVashTS98x posted...
When I hit 30, I spent some more time learning the game and getting more comfortable with champs I already had. IMO it's more important to learn about CSing, laning, ganking, roaming and such before learning how to play another 30 champs haphazardly.

Stockpile Runes and IP. Only buy champs if you want to really learn or try them.

I'm great at Csing, I already know how to freeze lanes, I'm a decent jungler and counter jungle very well. The only thing I could honestly do more is roam but I usually take a tower before I do that.

My knowledge of the game is far and away better than most people who have been 30 for years and my mechanics are slowly getting on par.

This game is easy if you understand it.
---
GT: Simply Nino
Currently Playing: Smite, PoE Waiting on: Nintendo to get their S*** together.
#13ERLiNoPosted 5/15/2013 9:47:15 AM
NinoSuave posted...
xVashTS98x posted...

I'm great at Csing, I already know how to freeze lanes, I'm a decent jungler and counter jungle very well. The only thing I could honestly do more is roam but I usually take a tower before I do that.

My knowledge of the game is far and away better than most people who have been 30 for years and my mechanics are slowly getting on par.

Can't wait for this guy's topic: Im bronze IV because of trolls I am easily top platinum game knowledge wise and high gold league mechanics.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#14NinoSuave(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 10:04:09 AM
ERLiNo posted...
NinoSuave posted...
xVashTS98x posted...

Can't wait for this guy's topic: Im bronze IV because of trolls I am easily top platinum game knowledge wise and high gold league mechanics.

ITT: Haters gonna hate.
---
#15DartkunPosted 5/15/2013 10:05:54 AM
Flow Chart it up

http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/attachments/42/439/runeguide.png
---
GameFAQs where mods are allowed to troll
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#16saint35Posted 5/15/2013 10:11:40 AM
I looked at your list and it seems you have next to no mid champions. Get Twisted Fate and Kassadin if you can. Also, get a support. Such as Sona or Thresh. Last, an ADC like Caitlyn or Miss Fortune. Learn to ward with support too.
---
Good game design died when people began to think having to use outside sources like guides to get past mandatory parts of games was acceptable. - Chipsrgood555
#17NinoSuave(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 10:21:25 AM
saint35 posted...
I looked at your list and it seems you have next to no mid champions. Get Twisted Fate and Kassadin if you can. Also, get a support. Such as Sona or Thresh. Last, an ADC like Caitlyn or Miss Fortune. Learn to ward with support too.

Warding as support is pretty easy but its always gonna change on how aggressive you are and they are, if if their jungler is camping the lane.

I plan on getting TF and playing with him a lot before I start ranked. From what I've seen and looked up hes not banned anywhere near as much as he should be in bronze or silver.
---
#18bIuerainPosted 5/15/2013 10:27:04 AM
Armor Pen reds/quints are good, 20 armor pen scales better into late/mid game than 15 AD

Gold quints and armor reds are worth having if you wanna support

AP quints compliment Magic Pen reds well
---
Funky Strong
"Date vuelta. Veras el color rojo cuando termine contigo..." - Vega