Why nerf a high skill champion like Zed but not an easy champion like Kha Zix?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why nerf a high skill champion like Zed but not an easy champion like Kha Zix?
3 years ago#1
That's like nerfing Gen but leaving Akuma untouched...
This is my sig
3 years ago#2
Akuma in SFIV not high skill character? Lololol. He's not one of the absolute hardest, but certainly not a noob character either.
Good game design died when people began to think having to use outside sources like guides to get past mandatory parts of games was acceptable. - Chipsrgood555
3 years ago#3
Don't see how Zed is considered a high skills champ...hes is extremely easy to play.

Only thing I feel they need to do to balance Zed is raise the c/d on his ult. Its way to short for such a good skill.
XboX Live = Lyle420
3 years ago#4
people said orianna was high skill too and look at how hard they nerfed her

I think they feel Zed is much more safe than Kha'zix from 1-5, and arguably safer after and can stay in lane forever.
?
3 years ago#5
My first time playing Zed, I waited until 6, pressed R, then mashed QWE in any order and I got extremely fed.

If Zed is "high skill," what's someone like Anivia?
3 years ago#6
TwoShensGG posted...
My first time playing Zed, I waited until 6, pressed R, then mashed QWE in any order and I got extremely fed.

If Zed is "high skill," what's someone like Anivia?

impossible, ;)
Same would go for shaco, fizz, imo. Not sure who else is really hard to that extent.
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
3 years ago#7
I'm amazed they didn't touch Kha. He's one of the strongest in the game right now, and it's annoying as hell.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
3 years ago#8
I on the other hand would like to know why a mage's shield that can shield herself and ally both is more powerful than a melee's (Diana) shield that only shields herself.
3 years ago#9
I on the other hand would like to know why a mage's shield that can shield herself and ally both is more powerful than a melee's (Diana) shield that only shields herself.

One is an Assassin who is supposed to have some inherent risk in her playstyle, the other is a long poke AP carry.

Then there's also the idea that Diana's deals damage too.

*Not saying Lux's shield shouldn't be nerfed.
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6840/mathz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/iB1sU.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/juliaxx/Picture56.jpg Free stuff!
3 years ago#10
Did the TC just imply that Akuma is easy to use? Someone doesn't play Street Fighter.
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why nerf a high skill champion like Zed but not an easy champion like Kha Zix?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived