Why nerf a high skill champion like Zed but not an easy champion like Kha Zix?

#11yamas11(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 6:18:42 PM
Ok, then Kha Zix is more like Cammy then.
---
This is my sig
#12VoidgolemPosted 5/15/2013 6:26:41 PM
y'know for all the crying I've yet to see what all the hubbub about kha is about.

guy sorta instantly dies if he actually participates in a teamfight outside of W-ing.
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"
#13YourLuckPosted 5/15/2013 6:29:35 PM
Voidgolem posted...
y'know for all the crying I've yet to see what all the hubbub about kha is about.

guy sorta instantly dies if he actually participates in a teamfight outside of W-ing.

He's basically supposed to poke with w, then when team is low, jump in and kill to reset jump and carry on.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#14bIuerainPosted 5/15/2013 6:37:14 PM
yamas11 posted...
Ok, then Kha Zix is more like Cammy then.

Fair enough, Cammy is definitely the easiest of the "vortex/rushdown" characters in SF4... except El Fuerte. Vortexing with Viper, Akuma, Cammy, Seth, Adon, Ibuki, Zangief, Abel, Yun and Evil Ryu involves doing different things during different knockdown setups. A wakeup mixup with El Fuerte is just... pressing different buttons during your runs.

Ugh El Fuerte is annoying.
---
Funky Strong
"Date vuelta. Veras el color rojo cuando termine contigo..." - Vega
#15Chrikke666Posted 5/15/2013 6:40:14 PM
Riot pls nerf the pubstompers.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#16Cobra1010Posted 5/15/2013 6:43:55 PM(edited)
Like I said in my topic. Riot only knows how to nerf. Why can't they instead keep everyone strong as the same level? Like the above mentioned, look what happened to Orianna, look what happened to Renger. Yeah go ahead, Nerf khazix aswell. Nerf Ezreal again as well while your at it, hes the 2nd most popular adc now. And ofcourse Caitlyn being the most popular adc will be nerfed this patch.
---
EA CEO: Resigned ---- SE CEO: Resigned
Crapcom come on, we are waiting for you.
#17Try_Harder_NubzPosted 5/15/2013 6:52:20 PM(edited)
Akuma's combos are easy to get down.

The mindgames that you can play with him are the deadliest mixups in the game. He's hands down the best character in the game when played at the highest possibly skill level because he has a tool for everything.

This is incomparable to league, as zed does not have a tool for everything, nor is he in a 2d fighting game against one other character
---
| Nubz |
http://i.imgur.com/fsLxu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/k9lvguh.jpg
#18thedarklordx3Posted 5/15/2013 7:01:45 PM
Cobra1010 posted...
Like I said in my topic. Riot only knows how to nerf. Why can't they instead keep everyone strong as the same level? Like the above mentioned, look what happened to Orianna, look what happened to Renger. Yeah go ahead, Nerf khazix aswell. Nerf Ezreal again as well while your at it, hes the 2nd most popular adc now. And ofcourse Caitlyn being the most popular adc will be nerfed this patch.

riot is like nexon, they never or almost never release anything too weak, always something stupidly powerful that they need to balance later
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#19iiTryhardPosted 5/15/2013 7:10:03 PM
Zed isn't even that OP, he's like an AD Leblanc that can farm
---
XBL: iiTryHaard (1 week clean from LoL)
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#20Knight_Of_OrderPosted 5/15/2013 7:40:49 PM
Its k, Riot has made it clear that they hate assassin's being viable so Kha will surely be next in line for nerfs.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu