I'm a beginner, who is the best champion to use?

#1RainbowstarRSPosted 5/15/2013 4:52:56 PM
I just started playing League not too long ago, starting to somewhat understand it. I use Ryze in the Tutorial, but what are some other champions that are good for noobs like me?
---
"No! Not into the pit! It BURNS!"
#2leak_manPosted 5/15/2013 4:54:30 PM
Annie is great for new players, she teaches you a lot just through her gameplay (last hitting, ability combos, ect.)
---
Prinny Rule No. 1! You shall always include the word "dood" in every line you say!
#3RainbowstarRS(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 4:59:31 PM
leak_man posted...
Annie is great for new players, she teaches you a lot just through her gameplay (last hitting, ability combos, ect.)

Yeah, I was actually using her just a few minutes ago. I don't know alot of the technical terms about combos and stuff yet, but I do especially like how she can summon Tibbers.
---
"No! Not into the pit! It BURNS!"
#4justdeath1Posted 5/15/2013 5:14:52 PM
get ryze if your better then your team
Cait is one of the easiest ADC out there
#5TwidgerPosted 5/15/2013 5:16:15 PM
Get Kayle because shes cheap and can be used for any position
#6natchu96Posted 5/15/2013 5:23:43 PM
RainbowstarRS posted...
leak_man posted...

Yeah, I was actually using her just a few minutes ago. I don't know alot of the technical terms about combos and stuff yet, but I do especially like how she can summon Tibbers.

Every fourth/fifth spellcast with Annie stuns everything it hits (don't remember the exact number. Read her passive). My personal favorite trick to use on people is to stay at 3 casts, then bring up my shield for the last spell and instantly summon Tibbers for the stun :)

Also note that you can get (Riot) Tristana for free by a certain link that likes LoL on Facebook (Google it) and (Unchained) Alistair for subscribing on YouTube.

Tristana's midgame is terrible, but her E harasses well early and her scaling bonus attack range on her passive turns her lategame into a high damage point-and-click adventure. Plus, Rocket Jump can save your life. Though it's pretty clumsy to use as an escape, and it's worth noting that it's actually a dash move that ignores units and walls and not a jump, so you still get hit.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#7bIuerainPosted 5/15/2013 5:24:06 PM
Ashe is good for learning fundamentals/how to not die, but as a beginner, expect to feed... a lot.

Garen is probably the most scrub-friendly character in the game. Really good for beginners, very dumb and easy to be effective with, so tanky that he's hard to feed with.
---
Funky Strong
"Date vuelta. Veras el color rojo cuando termine contigo..." - Vega
#8qqaaxxPosted 5/15/2013 6:05:14 PM
Annie is pretty cool
---
insert sig here
#9FRo3tBLo0dPosted 5/15/2013 6:14:09 PM
First Champ I played with was Master Yi. Really strong and easy champ to play. My cousin and I started playing at the same time and before we knew anything about the game we would go Master Yi / Teemo Top or Bottom. Had a lot of fun!
#10Kaiser499Posted 5/15/2013 6:21:17 PM
I like Ashe myself, she was my first hero when I started playing and I did pretty good with her. Then again, I did start playing DotA on Warcraft III first so I had experience going into LoL.
---
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499