I'm a beginner, who is the best champion to use?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I'm a beginner, who is the best champion to use?
3 years ago#1
I just started playing League not too long ago, starting to somewhat understand it. I use Ryze in the Tutorial, but what are some other champions that are good for noobs like me?
"No! Not into the pit! It BURNS!"
3 years ago#2
Annie is great for new players, she teaches you a lot just through her gameplay (last hitting, ability combos, ect.)
Prinny Rule No. 1! You shall always include the word "dood" in every line you say!
3 years ago#3
leak_man posted...
Annie is great for new players, she teaches you a lot just through her gameplay (last hitting, ability combos, ect.)

Yeah, I was actually using her just a few minutes ago. I don't know alot of the technical terms about combos and stuff yet, but I do especially like how she can summon Tibbers.
"No! Not into the pit! It BURNS!"
3 years ago#4
get ryze if your better then your team
Cait is one of the easiest ADC out there
3 years ago#5
Get Kayle because shes cheap and can be used for any position
3 years ago#6
RainbowstarRS posted...
leak_man posted...

Yeah, I was actually using her just a few minutes ago. I don't know alot of the technical terms about combos and stuff yet, but I do especially like how she can summon Tibbers.

Every fourth/fifth spellcast with Annie stuns everything it hits (don't remember the exact number. Read her passive). My personal favorite trick to use on people is to stay at 3 casts, then bring up my shield for the last spell and instantly summon Tibbers for the stun :)

Also note that you can get (Riot) Tristana for free by a certain link that likes LoL on Facebook (Google it) and (Unchained) Alistair for subscribing on YouTube.

Tristana's midgame is terrible, but her E harasses well early and her scaling bonus attack range on her passive turns her lategame into a high damage point-and-click adventure. Plus, Rocket Jump can save your life. Though it's pretty clumsy to use as an escape, and it's worth noting that it's actually a dash move that ignores units and walls and not a jump, so you still get hit.
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
3 years ago#7
Ashe is good for learning fundamentals/how to not die, but as a beginner, expect to feed... a lot.

Garen is probably the most scrub-friendly character in the game. Really good for beginners, very dumb and easy to be effective with, so tanky that he's hard to feed with.
Funky Strong
"Date vuelta. Veras el color rojo cuando termine contigo..." - Vega
3 years ago#8
Annie is pretty cool
insert sig here
3 years ago#9
First Champ I played with was Master Yi. Really strong and easy champ to play. My cousin and I started playing at the same time and before we knew anything about the game we would go Master Yi / Teemo Top or Bottom. Had a lot of fun!
3 years ago#10
I like Ashe myself, she was my first hero when I started playing and I did pretty good with her. Then again, I did start playing DotA on Warcraft III first so I had experience going into LoL.
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I'm a beginner, who is the best champion to use?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived