Lissandra Jungle discussion topic.

#1XigbarPosted 5/16/2013 1:11:23 AM
Any info about her is welcome, but I want to investigate in depth what could happen with her in the Jungle. Some thoughts that occur:

*Her range of abilities could lead to efficient 2nd and 3rd clears, even without AP.
*Her Ult is a solid get-em-every-time gank. If not on it's own, then certainly in conjunction with W.
*Is reasonably good at team fights, if not above average.

Cons:
Blue-buff dependent without a mana crystal, but name an AP jungler who isn't.
---
I aim to misbehave.
#2InsomKleptoPosted 5/16/2013 1:16:43 AM(edited)
I think the fact that her gap closer makes a very visible claw mark on the ground would make it really hard to gank people with mobility spells. And besides that, lack of sustain and only one low cd spell really hurts. All ap jungles I can think of have some form of sustain/damage mitigation.
#3Xigbar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 1:21:34 AM
I'd have to say the claw mark appears for that exact reason, looking at it from a game play design angle. The lack of CD is bad and even makes spellvamp less of an option too. You've got me on that one.
---
I aim to misbehave.
#4PhoenixNinePosted 5/16/2013 1:26:47 AM
InsomKlepto posted...
I think the fact that her gap closer makes a very visible claw mark on the ground would make it really hard to gank people with mobility spells. And besides that, lack of sustain and only one low cd spell really hurts. All ap jungles I can think of have some form of sustain/damage mitigation.

Karthus

Cassio
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#5InsomKleptoPosted 5/16/2013 1:28:24 AM
PhoenixNine posted...
InsomKlepto posted...

Karthus

Cassio

those 2 do way, WAY more sustained damage then Lissandra, so sustain isn't as big of an issue.
#6BiglabronPosted 5/16/2013 1:54:54 AM
no, would rather see a karthus jungle on my team than a lissandra jungle.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!