Nunu Rework Idea

#1jonlaw101Posted 5/16/2013 2:05:31 PM
Passive - Visionary: Nunu's next spell will have no mana cost. This has a cooldown of 10 seconds, which is reduced by basic attacks and spells.

Q - Consume: Nunu commands his yeti to take a bite out of target enemy minion or neutral monster, dealing true damage to it and restoring Nunu's health. Nunu may cast Regurgitate for 5 seconds after successful use.

Regurgitate: Nunu commands his yeti to regurgitate his food to a targetted ally, taking half the damage he healed from Consume, but healing his ally for that amount.

W - Blood Boil: On Ally Cast: Invigorates an allied unit by heating their blood, increasing their attack speed and movement speed for 12 seconds. If cast on an ally, Nunu also gains the effect of Blood Boil.
On Enemy Cast: Boils the blood of the enemy, causing them to explode.

E - Ice Blast: Nunu throws a ball of ice at an enemy unit, dealing magic damage and slowing their movement speed by a percentage and attack speed by 25% for 3 seconds. If the target hit is an enemy, the ball of ice grows larger in size, dealing greater damage and slowing movement and attack speed by a larger amount, hitting the next nearest Hero.

R - Absolute Zero: Nunu starts channeling and begins to sap a large area around him of heat, slowing all nearby enemies movement speed by 50% and attack speed by 25%.
After channeling for 3 seconds, he deals massive damage to all enemies caught in the area. If the channel is cancelled or interrupted early, it will deal between 12.5% and 87.5% damage, depending on how long it channeled before being cancelled. If the channel reaches 3 seconds, this ability's cool down is refreshed.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#2BlackBeetleborgPosted 5/16/2013 2:08:14 PM
So, if my brother is gravely ill in his bed, possibly about to die, I could just chew some pizza, spit it in his face, and he'll be k?

K.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
#3jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:41:58 PM
BlackBeetleborg posted...
So, if my brother is gravely ill in his bed, possibly about to die, I could just chew some pizza, spit it in his face, and he'll be k?

K.

yes
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#4YourLuckPosted 5/16/2013 6:07:23 PM
jonlaw101 posted...
Passive - Visionary: Nunu's next spell will have no mana cost. This has a cooldown of 10 seconds, which is reduced by basic attacks and spells.

Q - Consume: Nunu commands his yeti to take a bite out of target enemy minion or neutral monster, dealing true damage to it and restoring Nunu's health. Nunu may cast Regurgitate for 5 seconds after successful use.

Regurgitate: Nunu commands his yeti to regurgitate his food to a targetted ally, taking half the damage he healed from Consume, but healing his ally for that amount.

W - Blood Boil: On Ally Cast: Invigorates an allied unit by heating their blood, increasing their attack speed and movement speed for 12 seconds. If cast on an ally, Nunu also gains the effect of Blood Boil.
On Enemy Cast: Boils the blood of the enemy, causing them to explode.

E - Ice Blast: Nunu throws a ball of ice at an enemy unit, dealing magic damage and slowing their movement speed by a percentage and attack speed by 25% for 3 seconds. If the target hit is an enemy, the ball of ice grows larger in size, dealing greater damage and slowing movement and attack speed by a larger amount, hitting the next nearest Hero.

R - Absolute Zero: Nunu starts channeling and begins to sap a large area around him of heat, slowing all nearby enemies movement speed by 50% and attack speed by 25%.
After channeling for 3 seconds, he deals massive damage to all enemies caught in the area. If the channel is cancelled or interrupted early, it will deal between 12.5% and 87.5% damage, depending on how long it channeled before being cancelled. If the channel reaches 3 seconds, this ability's cool down is refreshed.

You might wanna fix that E, unless you mean enemy champion on the second part.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#5ZjakzPosted 5/16/2013 6:40:12 PM
now you can literally feed your carry
---
http://i.imgur.com/X4CdE.gif
http://i.imgur.com/P1MZo.png
#6Gladiator28Posted 5/16/2013 6:46:33 PM
Holy hell, do you realize the wave clearing potential of his ult if the only requirement is to reach full 3 seconds?

This is way too broken of a support. Hahaha
---
LoL - Jokmor
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#7pieaterPosted 5/16/2013 6:57:06 PM
This is a fantastic idea for Nunu. Really, I can't think of any ways to better balance this new kit. Of course, this assumes we're allowing Nunu to be a real support and take him out of the jungle a little bit. Lots of laughs to be had with that new regurgitate and the clutch heals. Lissandra, squishy as she is, could use this mechanic to form interesting new duo lanes.
---
I'm the voice inside your head that you refuse to hear.
I'm the face that you have to face, mirroring your stare.
#8jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 4:06:06 AM
bump
---
#9FreshSushiPosted 5/17/2013 5:36:10 AM
There's nothing rework about this. You're just tacking on random crap on his existing abilities.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#10morlock30Posted 5/17/2013 8:34:29 AM
The refresh on ult should just be half. He would be a pushing monster with that.
---
LoL IGN : TheDenick | Steam ID : Nick | Playing : Dota 2, Left 4 Dead 2, League of Legends, Starcraft 2 and Minecraft.
Hecarim OP. <3