AK47plz posted...
negative4 posted...
What if I ask Africabot to play jungle?

he'll carry you to challenger and beyond

---
PSN: boozinator23
Steam/LoL/Minecraft: Funkedelike
#13DiplomacySCPosted 5/16/2013 5:02:33 PM
Guys, if you need a good duo partner on GameFAQs, TTaiga will carry you to Challenger. He has the best mechanics in the world.
#14SenraidPosted 5/16/2013 5:06:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6RWiVRwoE8
---
.: Senraid :.
http://i.imgur.com/yfXpVBD.png
#15g-cube_mastaPosted 5/16/2013 5:08:51 PM
usually because they want to skype/vent/ts/raidcall with the person and talk and stuff during the game
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#16negative4Posted 5/16/2013 5:13:08 PM
Taiga pls. You're in the same division as a fraction of GameFAQs.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#17DogmanwalkingPosted 5/16/2013 5:22:20 PM
Silver 2 Support LF Challenger Tier ADC to carry my scrub butt to diamond. Paying in compliments and adulations :D.
#18DartkunPosted 5/16/2013 5:24:49 PM(edited)
I actually disagree,

Having control of who you want as a partner does reduce the randomness to a degree.

Let's say you random the game, your best role is ADC and you really want to play that role.

There is an unadjusted chance of getting ALL players who want to ADC of 1/625

Now if you find a player on here who wants to do any other role other than ADC, you reduce that rate to 1/125. And maybe us know a lot of the game is decided in the champion select, people fight over roles and then take that rage into the game. Reduce that chance of rage.

In addition, consider this,

What if there was a system in which at the end of every game, you could choose 1 player and force them to queue with you again. This is similar to the idea of duo queue. If your partner isn't as good as you, drop them. If your partner is a good as you, you can queue with them again. You're reducing randomness which is always good.

In a world of unmitigated risk, make calculated risks.

logic sure is hard
---
GameFAQs where mods are allowed to troll
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#19xRustySpoon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:32:24 PM
I actually disagree,

Having control of who you want as a partner does reduce the randomness to a degree.

Let's say you random the game, your best role is ADC and you really want to play that role.

There is an unadjusted chance of getting ALL players who want to ADC of 1/625

Now if you find a player on here who wants to do any other role other than ADC, you reduce that rate to 1/125. And maybe us know a lot of the game is decided in the champion select, people fight over roles and then take that rage into the game. Reduce that chance of rage.

In addition, consider this,

What if there was a system in which at the end of every game, you could choose 1 player and force them to queue with you again. This is similar to the idea of duo queue. If your partner isn't as good as you, drop them. If your partner is a good as you, you can queue with them again. You're reducing randomness which is always good.

In a world of unmitigated risk, make calculated risks.

logic sure is hard

the role thing is besides the point. they could let you adc but still be terrible at the role they're playing. and your second point is only valid if you examine your partner selection after the first game. the first game you play with them is exactly the same as not having duo'd with them in the first place. if its a calculated risk after the first game only, there's no point in duo'ing with someone whom you have no idea of their skill level.

i lied, logic is easy.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#20DartkunPosted 5/16/2013 5:36:28 PM
Role thing is besides the point?

That is one aspect of queuing

So you don't see a difference between

[Random Skill] + [Random Role]

and

[Random Skill] + [Compatible Role]

Or are you just trying to save face because logically one has reduced risk.

if its a calculated risk after the first game only, there's no point in duo'ing with someone whom you have no idea of their skill level.

So, because it has "no effect" on the first time around there is no point doing it.

Ok, Rusty, ok
---
GameFAQs where mods are allowed to troll
youtube.com/user/Shinius