Riven all that good?

#1saint35Posted 5/16/2013 9:11:47 PM
Been thinking of getting her. I used her during free week shortly after she got that major nerf to her ult and found her to be pretty lackluster. Maybe I just sucked with her though and I didn't play nearly as well as she can be played. Is she worth getting? She seems like she got nerfed into the ground over the past few months and you have to put a ridiculous amount of effort to even do remotely decent with her. Thanks for any help anyone provides.
---
Good game design died when people began to think having to use outside sources like guides to get past mandatory parts of games was acceptable. - Chipsrgood555
#2kainxkixirPosted 5/16/2013 9:13:14 PM
Lol.

L2p riven. The hardest mid game carry. I 3 shotted the mid malz when i got my bf sword.
---
I am paranoid.
#3HeartlessCharmsPosted 5/16/2013 9:15:17 PM
She da bess
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#4Walker_RealPosted 5/16/2013 9:16:41 PM
She's definately a "the less you know" champion, she stomps noobs and people who don't know what she does.

She isn't THAT amazing when you face a top with range or who knows what they're doing verse her, but her burst is still a force to be trifled with...
#5saint35(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 10:20:50 PM
It's good to hear some positive responses from everyone about the character, but I am very skeptical still. Anyone who didn't enjoy her or is kind of the middle that can give some opinions too?
---
Good game design died when people began to think having to use outside sources like guides to get past mandatory parts of games was acceptable. - Chipsrgood555
#6gkh5Posted 5/16/2013 10:48:07 PM
She's a bit more item dependent than other bruisers. If you don't get some murder gold you can't make quite as much of an impact but if you get ahead early it's GG if you know what you're doing.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10