Would having 2 "support" jungles be better than the current meta setup?

#11g-cube_mastaPosted 5/17/2013 4:44:20 PM
Black_Assassin posted...
M5 did it once in tournament finals with Lee Sin + Alistar.

The game was an absolute stomp. Shyvana got wrecked.

So they tried it and it worked in the finals of a tourney? wow

And yea I think the other problem would be warding, but Idk. I feel like I wanna give this a shot

to clarify, it wasn't double jungle, it was roaming support and they did it more than once.

They have a support who supports for the majority of the time, but also tags along for jungle invades and sometimes ganks mid.

In the case of lee sin and alistar they did it because the enemy team had karthus (IIRC) and they had Morde mid, so Lee/Ali got quick level 2 through invading then lee flashed the wraith wall to headbutt/pulv karthus, followed up by lee and morde netting morde first blood and a big advantage in lane.

then ali went back bottom

in general there isn't enough farm to sustain two junglers, even with invading, the 1v2 is left too vulnerable and having 2 smites doesn't end up being worth it all that much.

better to have a roamy support like ali, blitz, taric or thresh and try to pull the same thing off but toned down a bit so the ad carry isn't left to fend for themselves and there's enough xp to go around
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#12AStrawhatPirate(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 4:46:43 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
Black_Assassin posted...
M5 did it once in tournament finals with Lee Sin + Alistar.

The game was an absolute stomp. Shyvana got wrecked.

So they tried it and it worked in the finals of a tourney? wow

And yea I think the other problem would be warding, but Idk. I feel like I wanna give this a shot

to clarify, it wasn't double jungle, it was roaming support and they did it more than once.

They have a support who supports for the majority of the time, but also tags along for jungle invades and sometimes ganks mid.

In the case of lee sin and alistar they did it because the enemy team had karthus (IIRC) and they had Morde mid, so Lee/Ali got quick level 2 through invading then lee flashed the wraith wall to headbutt/pulv karthus, followed up by lee and morde netting morde first blood and a big advantage in lane.

then ali went back bottom

in general there isn't enough farm to sustain two junglers, even with invading, the 1v2 is left too vulnerable and having 2 smites doesn't end up being worth it all that much.

better to have a roamy support like ali, blitz, taric or thresh and try to pull the same thing off but toned down a bit so the ad carry isn't left to fend for themselves and there's enough xp to go around

Ahhh thank you for explaining that to me. I get it now.
---
Lakers are the greatest franchise in NBA history
#132Dhas_a_MIGRANEPosted 5/17/2013 4:53:30 PM
I've done double jungle in normals with a team of 5 a few times and won all of them. If the two jungles can get red and blue quick they can invade the enemy red and take it and kill them in the best case. Then they can double gank mid or top for an easy lead. I've had it where our jungles might be a level behind but theirs is level 3 when our laners are level 6. It's easier when you use a jungler that doesn't need blue like Lee Sin and one that does like Maokai.
---
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542
#14darkwing1232Posted 5/17/2013 4:56:47 PM
If you have a competent ADC that can handle 1v2s for the majority of the laning phase than ya I suppose its viable. But if your ADC is getting wrecked than one of those junglers will be forced to babysit bottom lane and then its same as Meta except you lost that initial phase.
#15funkedelikePosted 5/17/2013 4:58:58 PM
I still think double jungle rotate mid is op
---
PSN: boozinator23
Steam/LoL/Minecraft: Funkedelike