Is anyone excited for the new Nashor's Tooth

#11DeanyzyPosted 5/18/2013 5:06:41 AM
It's going to be a strong item, I may consider it on Diana now as I knew it was a good choice on her before but I never considered it a huge priority buy over her other items.
#12infinitexxPosted 5/18/2013 5:36:19 AM
Aceron posted...
Any idea how much they're upping the price to?

+850 is what I recall seeing.

And yeah, I'm playing a bunch of Kayle with this. As if the 1.0 ratio slow and E rapidly applying AoE Liandry's wasn't enough.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#13myg0t_stkPosted 5/18/2013 5:39:20 AM
Sony_Fanatic posted...
PrintScreenKey posted...
Can't wait to play teemo.

Teemo has 0.3 AP ratio on hit.
Nashors will give another 0.15 AP ratio on hit.
Add in spell sword for another 0.05 AP ratio.

= 0.5 AP ratio on hit.

Build Full AP teemo
1) Nashor's Tooth
2) Deathcap
3) Void Staff
4) DFG
5) Sorc shoes
6) Lich bane

Enormous burst from DFG -> Q -> Lichbane proc.
Enormous sustained damage from the 0.5 AP ratio on hit and the DoT. (teemo already has ridiculous attack speed, especially after coming out of stealth)
Add on the Noxious traps and you have yourself an amazing teemo.

The plan? pink ward their blue buff. Put a shroom in the bush. Sit there as teemo. When the unsuspecting AP mid goes to grab blue buff, use ur burst to shut him down. Their jungler will come to help, thats where u kite with ur massive sustained damage.

Get out.

---
ezreal is my waifu
#14infinitexxPosted 5/18/2013 5:43:15 AM
That is, 850 combine cost, not +850 to the old cost.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#15HyperShadow4321Posted 5/18/2013 10:34:35 PM
So I keep reading about this new Nashor's. What exactly are they changing about it? I can't seem to find it anywhere right now.
#16Knight_Of_OrderPosted 5/18/2013 11:11:51 PM
HyperShadow4321 posted...
So I keep reading about this new Nashor's. What exactly are they changing about it? I can't seem to find it anywhere right now.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/24288-updated-pbe-aatrox-the-darkin-blade-preview-and

Now gives 60 AP (down from 65)
New passive: Basic attacks deal 15 (+15% of Ability Power)bonus magic damage on hit.
Now costs 850 (up from 430)

Its going to be broken on Kayle.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#17AgentRebornPosted 5/18/2013 11:24:33 PM
myg0t_stk posted...
Sony_Fanatic posted...
PrintScreenKey posted...
Can't wait to play teemo.

Teemo has 0.3 AP ratio on hit.
Nashors will give another 0.15 AP ratio on hit.
Add in spell sword for another 0.05 AP ratio.

= 0.5 AP ratio on hit.

Build Full AP teemo
1) Nashor's Tooth
2) Deathcap
3) Void Staff
4) DFG
5) Sorc shoes
6) Lich bane

Enormous burst from DFG -> Q -> Lichbane proc.
Enormous sustained damage from the 0.5 AP ratio on hit and the DoT. (teemo already has ridiculous attack speed, especially after coming out of stealth)
Add on the Noxious traps and you have yourself an amazing teemo.

The plan? pink ward their blue buff. Put a shroom in the bush. Sit there as teemo. When the unsuspecting AP mid goes to grab blue buff, use ur burst to shut him down. Their jungler will come to help, thats where u kite with ur massive sustained damage.

Get out.

---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif
#18DiplomacySCPosted 5/18/2013 11:28:18 PM
So Kayle QE+Auto will be a 2.35 AP ratio, then every auto after another .6? So QE+3 Autos is 3.55*AP? And if you use DFG, 4.26? Like Kayle will be even more able to just one-shot everyone.
#19DarkemastePosted 5/19/2013 12:03:50 AM(edited)
Meh, personally back when I used to play him I preferred tanky on-hit Teemo over full AP (AKA glass cannon) Teemo.

I'de probably prefer the new Wits End over the new Nashors on a particular build tbh, and at least it's cost isn't going up unlike Nashors.

Edit~ Also assuming Wit's End retains it's other unique passive, which does 42 magic damage on hit already, which also doesn't get surpassed by new Nashor's on hit magic damage until you have probably around 350'ish AP. (though I'de assume 5mr shred on hit also helps close the gap past that mark)
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#20OnionOfMysteryPosted 5/19/2013 12:23:12 AM
Darkemaste posted...
Meh, personally back when I used to play him I preferred tanky on-hit Teemo over full AP (AKA glass cannon) Teemo.

I'de probably prefer the new Wits End over the new Nashors on a particular build tbh, and at least it's cost isn't going up unlike Nashors.

Edit~ Also assuming Wit's End retains it's other unique passive, which does 42 magic damage on hit already, which also doesn't get surpassed by new Nashor's on hit magic damage until you have probably around 350'ish AP. (though I'de assume 5mr shred on hit also helps close the gap past that mark)

Why not build both
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."