I prefer new Karma over old Karma

#1Mobile_PlatformPosted 5/18/2013 9:14:40 PM
Not so much her reworked kit, but her appearance. I know some people are butthurt that she's "sexier" now, but she's also far more awesome than her goofy predecessor. Sorry but the clown make-up and two-toned dress wasn't doing it for me.
---
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex
#2Ultraknight64Posted 5/18/2013 9:18:22 PM
I miss the troll walk.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
#3kiba312Posted 5/18/2013 9:19:53 PM
Ultraknight64 posted...
I miss the troll walk.

me too :(
walking into the fight and firing off everything you had and walking out with a bunch of health
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#4DeleveleDPosted 5/18/2013 9:20:02 PM
Until you realize her color scheme is practically the same now as they were before.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#5Mobile_Platform(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 9:22:04 PM
DeleveleD posted...
Until you realize her color scheme is practically the same now as they were before.

She has purple now. That's quite the break from white and black.
---
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex
#6Dark_Luna3Posted 5/18/2013 9:26:27 PM(edited)
Aesthetically, I'm indifferent I guess. Both look fine. Old Karma was an approach I liked -- wasn't executed perfectly but made her unique. New Karma I feel has better animations (Swag-Walk aside). The skins look even nicer.

TBH, Old Karma was fun but had too many flaws. Her gameplay was pretty much max E > spam mantra on it all day. She had 2 charges, but the best way to play her was to simply wait on your E CD to mantra it again. It was fun though, I guess.

New Karma is at least shaping up to have more options. RW is a bit lackluster at the moment but that seems to be changing. Q traded reliability for range. W traded range for power, E traded power for utility. It honestly was just a mass shift in everything. Her heal is gone but that was/is overrated to all heck.

Miss the passive though.
#7VoidgolemPosted 5/18/2013 9:47:33 PM
I still have no idea wtf she's doing with her leg during her autoattack.
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"
#8Mobile_Platform(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 10:03:03 PM
Voidgolem posted...
I still have no idea wtf she's doing with her leg during her autoattack.

Cocking, like a shotgun. It takes a lot of effort to throw your soul as a directed energy weapon.
---
#9aibohphobiaPosted 5/18/2013 11:22:27 PM
yeah, I mean all they only did was do away with the duality nature of her kit (buff + damage)

you know, the basis of her champion design
---
asdfghjklkjhgfdsa
#10wind64aPosted 5/18/2013 11:29:28 PM
I just don't like New Karma's overly garish garb and horrible eye shadow. Seriously it's like they had a 2 year old design her makeup. Just my opinion though. At least they did make a skin for her old look so I don't have to constantly see the new one whenever I play as her.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142