I prefer new Karma over old Karma

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I prefer new Karma over old Karma
3 years ago#1
Not so much her reworked kit, but her appearance. I know some people are butthurt that she's "sexier" now, but she's also far more awesome than her goofy predecessor. Sorry but the clown make-up and two-toned dress wasn't doing it for me.
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex
3 years ago#2
I miss the troll walk.
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
3 years ago#3
Ultraknight64 posted...
I miss the troll walk.

me too :(
walking into the fight and firing off everything you had and walking out with a bunch of health
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
3 years ago#4
Until you realize her color scheme is practically the same now as they were before.
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
3 years ago#5
DeleveleD posted...
Until you realize her color scheme is practically the same now as they were before.

She has purple now. That's quite the break from white and black.
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex
3 years ago#6
Aesthetically, I'm indifferent I guess. Both look fine. Old Karma was an approach I liked -- wasn't executed perfectly but made her unique. New Karma I feel has better animations (Swag-Walk aside). The skins look even nicer.

TBH, Old Karma was fun but had too many flaws. Her gameplay was pretty much max E > spam mantra on it all day. She had 2 charges, but the best way to play her was to simply wait on your E CD to mantra it again. It was fun though, I guess.

New Karma is at least shaping up to have more options. RW is a bit lackluster at the moment but that seems to be changing. Q traded reliability for range. W traded range for power, E traded power for utility. It honestly was just a mass shift in everything. Her heal is gone but that was/is overrated to all heck.

Miss the passive though.
3 years ago#7
I still have no idea wtf she's doing with her leg during her autoattack.
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"
3 years ago#8
Voidgolem posted...
I still have no idea wtf she's doing with her leg during her autoattack.

Cocking, like a shotgun. It takes a lot of effort to throw your soul as a directed energy weapon.
3 years ago#9
yeah, I mean all they only did was do away with the duality nature of her kit (buff + damage)

you know, the basis of her champion design
asdfghjklkjhgfdsa
3 years ago#10
I just don't like New Karma's overly garish garb and horrible eye shadow. Seriously it's like they had a 2 year old design her makeup. Just my opinion though. At least they did make a skin for her old look so I don't have to constantly see the new one whenever I play as her.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I prefer new Karma over old Karma

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived