Riot should not allow certain champs in ARAM

#51masterplumPosted 5/20/2013 6:23:32 AM
NO! MY RANDOM LUCK GAME MODE IS UNBALANCED
---
yE frE me Kweku Ananse Papa
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg
#52HabnotPosted 5/20/2013 6:24:13 AM
Nidalee, Sona and Soraka are infinitely more annoying than Blitzcrank.

Yup. If you have a tank, Blitz is a free initiate later on anyway.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#53iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 6:41:47 AM

I don't mind things being unbalanced. Just it can ruin the fun sometimes. It not even a game where you spawn, walk out of base, insta die.
---
Trolling is a art
#54RaverbasherPosted 5/20/2013 7:00:41 AM
masterplum posted...

Lol, this.

I played a game vs Trynd, garen, jarv, darius and taric the other day. We had a poke comp and a blitz. He really didn't help.....
---
Our greatest glory is not in never trolling, but in rising every time we troll - Confucius
#55CGoblinsPosted 5/20/2013 3:08:20 PM
iPWNtheNoobs posted...

I don't mind things being unbalanced. Just it can ruin the fun sometimes. It not even a game where you spawn, walk out of base, insta die.

Then don't play it.
---
PSN: Ray-Martin82 Nintendo Network ID: RayMartin
Playing: Monster Hunter U and League of Legends
#56XialohPosted 5/20/2013 3:14:49 PM
I rather enjoy playing AP Sona on ARAM. Max Q and W before bothering to touch E, grab dcap, void, lichbane, destroy things with burst combos and heal all day.

I'm not sure how or why Riot would nerf Sona, but I hope they don't. It's a teamfighting map after all.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#57ExalxPosted 5/20/2013 3:18:59 PM
I enjoy shaco in arams.
Tell the team not to go in with me. Deceive into their team and instacrit the strongest poke they have on their team for the kill. Die and watch my team push down a turret while out poking.

Box stacking on health packs is also hilarious when they don't get oracles.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#58genericname1234Posted 5/21/2013 7:42:53 PM
Exalx posted...
I enjoy shaco in arams.
Tell the team not to go in with me. Deceive into their team and instacrit the strongest poke they have on their team for the kill. Die and watch my team push down a turret while out poking.

Box stacking on health packs is also hilarious when they don't get oracles.

Oh god yes. I played a game as AP shaco where we also had an AP teemo on our team. Bushes and health relics were never safe. As much as I love the boxes though, I came to love how awesome shiv is on AP shaco even more. It just does so much damage...
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun