if the pbe notes teach us anything...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. if the pbe notes teach us anything...
3 years ago#1
It's that kha players are the new lee sin players

"Wtf I need to play with my brain turned on to win?.... Way to over nerf my main riot"

The tears... Taste so good...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=1420553#post1420553
3 years ago#2
Kha'zix does have a really good W, but he's definitely not straightforward. You cannot jump into a teamfight and make it out alive without the odds being in your favor. He is a character you have to pick your fights with or else you can get in a bad scenario and easily die.
Good game design died when people began to think having to use outside sources like guides to get past mandatory parts of games was acceptable. - Chipsrgood555
3 years ago#3
Kha'zix does have a really good W, but he's definitely not straightforward. You cannot jump into a teamfight and make it out alive without the odds being in your favor. He is a character you have to pick your fights with or else you can get in a bad scenario and easily die.

you mean like every other champion in the game?
3 years ago#4
Some are designed to jump right into a team fight and initiate. Kha'zix is definitely not one of them.
Good game design died when people began to think having to use outside sources like guides to get past mandatory parts of games was acceptable. - Chipsrgood555
3 years ago#5
no not like every other champion in the game.....there are more than a handful that can just go into a teamfight and come out alive
3 years ago#6
^
And then John was a zombie.
3 years ago#7
like any assassin, single out the carry, run out. You did your job.
Dat below average bad league playing ASIAN
Watch my stream twitch.tv/megasmeagles
3 years ago#8
TruHNIC187 posted...
no not like every other champion in the game.....there are more than a handful that can just go into a teamfight and come out alive

None of them are assassins.
-_-
3 years ago#9
The tears... Taste so good...

Kha'Zix Q renamed to "Taste Their Tears"
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
3 years ago#10
Back to the topic though, people always complain when a "free win" champion gets nerfed.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. if the pbe notes teach us anything...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived