if the pbe notes teach us anything...

#21lightdragoon88Posted 5/19/2013 7:13:55 PM
shadyelf posted...
So he wouldn't be a bad plan? I'm looking at a few, but I haven't really decided yet. Probably put up a topic on it when I hit 6300 IP.

there are better junglers out there
Kha'zix jungle in my experience is feast or famine, you either do well or you end up with a bunch of unfinished items and no damage or defense and just useless. If you want to try something new then go for it, he's not horrible, but there are more stable choices out there. And he can go mid as well if you get bored of jungle, and top against some matchups.

Pretty much this.

Even now before these changes, Kha just isn't that good of a jungler compare to the others.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#22princemarth23Posted 5/19/2013 7:22:09 PM
fleshnbone2000 posted...
FlorenceLights posted...
Kha'zix does have a really good W, but he's definitely not straightforward. You cannot jump into a teamfight and make it out alive without the odds being in your favor. He is a character you have to pick your fights with or else you can get in a bad scenario and easily die.

you mean like every other champion in the game?

wukong, garen, volibear, maokai, nautilus, malphite...just naming a few that can go all in and come out alive

And most recently, Zac. If you happen to do well early game, by midgame you can easily take on multiple people at once and probably come out with a couple kills especially if they have low MR.
#23FlorenceLightsPosted 5/20/2013 2:59:13 AM
why are people listing off tanky initiators? yes they can come out alive, AD soraka can come out alive too, the point is that even if you are malphite you will go in and there is a very high possibility, even if the odds are in your favour, that you will not come out alive; that isn't a bad thing though because it means you will have soaked up all of the burst/cc and have done your primary job

kha'zix just has way too much for an "assassin", and that's riot's fault for putting goddamn everything into kits nowadays
#24VoidgolemPosted 5/20/2013 3:19:05 AM
...you have to turn your brain on to begin with seeing as he instantly dies if he picks the wrong time to jump on a person.

if nothing else, the change makes him even harder to get away from - I'm willing to bet the new innate slow on W stacks with his passive slow.
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"