So the new PBE patch

#1profDEADPOOLPosted 5/20/2013 3:35:01 PM
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/05/520-pbe-update.html#more

Boo Hunter Machete's and Spirit Stone no longer being true damage.
---
LoL IGNs: profDEADPOOL(main) and KingPineco(ARAM account)
Comics Pull List(Singles, trades in quote)-Hawkguy, YA, XML, GA, Larfleeze, Gambit, and C&XF.
#2WNxDevTechPosted 5/20/2013 3:37:01 PM
Uhm? Why would they do that? I honestly see no idea why that would be such a big difference.
---
...A TV screen tied to a rock could play Half-Life...-_MechanicalFrog
#3CheezWhizXPosted 5/20/2013 3:38:09 PM(edited)
WNxDevTech posted...
Uhm? Why would they do that? I honestly see no idea why that would be such a big difference.

New jungle is like S1 jungle. It spawns fast enough and gives enough XP to where you could potentiall keep up with solo laners, so they needed a "nerf" to balance it out.

enjoy your master yi and fiora jungles
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
League of Legends IGN: Vave
#4BhelliumPosted 5/20/2013 3:39:03 PM(edited)
what why would they do this

why do you hate the jungle, riot

Ashe change is interesting.
---
Not to mention that Morg cheated using powers from another dimension. She may as well call herself ExDeath and go Mwahahahaha- KeepItCivil
#5NicoGrimmPosted 5/20/2013 3:41:02 PM
...Because some junglers werent already struggling enough.
Seriously, why the machette change?
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#6Knight_Of_OrderPosted 5/20/2013 3:43:24 PM
Geez... wtf is Riot doing with the jungle, they need to stop nerfing the jungle items and make them unique to smite users, there, ****ing balance achieved!
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#7ExalxPosted 5/20/2013 3:45:14 PM
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Geez... wtf is Riot doing with the jungle, they need to stop nerfing the jungle items and make them unique to smite users, there, ****ing balance achieved!

And then I lane with smite because jungle items op
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#8Knight_Of_OrderPosted 5/20/2013 3:48:53 PM(edited)
Exalx posted...

...and now you lose any engage against a champ that brough a SS that actually helps them in lane. But hey, enjoy your "OP" item.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#9infinitexxPosted 5/20/2013 3:48:58 PM

Moving the damage from true to magic does absolutely nothing to laners who bought them, it's not like the passive applied to minions.

It just nerfs some AA reliant junglers while leaving skill based ones less hindered.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#10ExalxPosted 5/20/2013 3:51:46 PM
Exalx posted...

...and now you lose any engage against a champ that brough a SS that actually helps them in lane. But hey, enjoy your "OP" item.

Oh noes. How ever will I defeat the power of teleport flash in top lane? OH THE HORROR!
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+