So what do you do different as AD Elise compared to AP?

#1BhelliumPosted 5/20/2013 6:20:26 PM
Haven't played either outside of ARAM. Any general tips or comparisons?

I'll be honest, never going to buy her, but I'd like to know what to look out for. Other than dodging her stun and knowing how Rappel works I still dont get her fundamentally.
---
Not to mention that Morg cheated using powers from another dimension. She may as well call herself ExDeath and go Mwahahahaha- KeepItCivil
#2zero3nbaPosted 5/20/2013 6:23:02 PM
Lol, i'm in a game with you right now. Why aren't you connected yet?
#3Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 6:23:29 PM
small world

client crashed
---
Not to mention that Morg cheated using powers from another dimension. She may as well call herself ExDeath and go Mwahahahaha- KeepItCivil
#4zero3nbaPosted 5/20/2013 6:24:25 PM
go ap we have no ad mang
#5charlesrulesPosted 5/20/2013 6:33:18 PM
IDK if AD elise could work. Everything scales with AP.

She's a basic combo caster - poke down with q/w, combo EQW switch to spider WQ should finish them. Use caster e to catch someone out of position, during a skirmish and to setup your combo. Rappel is good for chasing once they flash. and can also be used to dodge spells if your quick enough or just escape with good positioning.

Best thing about elise is the surprising burst from spider form q (including minions). I think it always catches people off guard.
---
I think I ate a bowl of mysterio's for breakfast this morning- Spiderman, Spiderman 2
WOAH!! I'm sensing 14 Mega-Fonzies!!!!-Futurama
#6zero3nbaPosted 5/20/2013 7:10:00 PM
Well...tried my best!
#7Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 7:12:08 PM(edited)
yep

i hate elise
got stomped by a rengar top, like 0/3 30 cs at 10 stomped

So bruiser AD elise isn't a thing? Thought it was.
---
#8ExalxPosted 5/20/2013 7:18:42 PM
Bhellium posted...
yep

i hate elise
got stomped by a rengar top, like 0/3 30 cs at 10 stomped

So bruiser AD elise isn't a thing? Thought it was.

Nope. The attack speed buff on her spider form doesn't last that long and with the need to her spider form's resistances, it's even less of a thing if it was before. She doesn't have any ad scaling either
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+