What was the easiest kill you ever got?

#11RyokoWinsPosted 5/20/2013 11:13:55 PM(edited)
I don't know if it was my easiest kill ever, but the thing that comes to mind is a mid Teemo I faced with Vlad. He had me beat in the first few levels, but once I leveled up a bit, I could walk up and pop him whenever my ult was ready.
---
I am whoever I need to be.
#12EzMoadePosted 5/21/2013 2:33:12 AM
Very fed Veigar, they had a xerath support bot. Walked up, pressed R.
#13fattonygambinoPosted 5/21/2013 3:05:03 AM
In ARAM as Olaf...enemy team close to aced us early on but I lived and they had a TF who was very low on HP that had hit his ult and then ported back in front of their tower which I was still close enough to...I threw my axe and he died as soon as the ported. It was met with lols from both sides
---
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall
#14MindersPosted 5/21/2013 3:09:46 AM
I wouldn't call it easy, more lucky. Was messing around and accidently fired Ez ult in a random direction, got a double kill. I wish I could take credit for that but I can't.
---
"homer the lord only asks for one hour a week" -Marge
"in that case he should have made the week an hour longer..." -Homer (GF)
#15arys75Posted 5/21/2013 3:14:58 AM
Karthus.
#16AceronPosted 5/21/2013 3:18:59 AM
Playing Soraka, get chased by a Draven and a Katarina. They follow me all the way down Bot Lane, past both my still active turrets. Double kill. :)
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#17supershadonicPosted 5/21/2013 3:26:51 AM
I can't decide which kill was the easiest when I compare my Teemo shroom kills.

But other than that I was superfed as Teemo and was up against a super noob Cait. She was 10 I was 18. I only Q her once to death.
#18tristin809Posted 5/21/2013 3:43:38 AM
firepyro121 posted...
well i just got my revenge. Im in queue right now where our leader didn't ban blitz or malph. he banned noc instead. He was first pick and picked tristana. Our second pick didnt pick malph either. He picked vayne. 2 adcs vs blitz and malphite -_-

People really think Malphite is still OP?
---
"Shop smart, shop s-mart." -Ash, Army of Darkness
UMVC3 Main Team: Wesker(b), Sentinel(a), Strider(y) | Injustice: Nightwing/Harley
#19SirHakadoPosted 5/21/2013 3:56:13 AM(edited)
Was in some level 15 game. Veigar(me) VS gragas... Dude didnt buy items so i pretty much popped him whenever I pleased. Was kind of sad but Q+E meant an enemy had been slain.
---
Deja Moo: The feeling you've heard this Bull before.
Deja Foo: The feeling you've seen this idiot before >_>
#20R_JackalPosted 5/21/2013 3:59:33 AM
Today as Nunu. I was stealing the enemy Red, or rather on my way to, in a bush behind the enemy mid turret. Corki flashed and then used his move ability to escape a lux ult in to the bush I was hiding in, which as soon as he started heading there I started bush-ulting.

Also got the enemy top, Riven, who came that way to help.