if you have fid as your jungler..

#1SwiftToadzPosted 5/21/2013 4:49:57 PM
Dont expect to get blue, like really
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#2MegaSTVPosted 5/21/2013 4:50:49 PM
no duh.
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968
#3SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 4:51:15 PM
MegaSTV posted...
no duh.

then why get mad
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#4gkh5Posted 5/21/2013 5:13:03 PM(edited)
Eh I'd say AP/mana-heavy junglers have the rights to the first two blues (second one is more give-or-take obviously) but if you have someone like Cass or Anivia mid, you want any blues you can going to them because they are both going to need that blue more than you and be able to do far more with that blue than you as fiddlesticks, Amumu, naut, Sej, etc.

Edit: ****, swiftamphibian post.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#5superhPosted 5/21/2013 5:48:20 PM
If i jungle fiddle, they can kiss my ass unless i really don't need it(never). third blue no matter who it is.

Amumu, they can have the blue buff. I only take it when i'm playing fiddlesticks or chogath(if i build catalyst on chogath, i wont take it)
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#6BhelliumPosted 5/21/2013 5:49:17 PM
If those mids were worthy of blue they'd just kill the enemy mid and get it that way
---
Not to mention that Morg cheated using powers from another dimension. She may as well call herself ExDeath and go Mwahahahaha- KeepItCivil
#7Mouse_CrousePosted 5/21/2013 5:49:53 PM
Meh, people worry far too much about this crap. If you have a blue-hungry jungler, build a chalice and move on.
#8superhPosted 5/21/2013 6:16:51 PM
Bhellium posted...
If those mids were worthy of blue they'd just kill the enemy mid and get it that way

Pretty much! I'll even gnak to help!

I don't give out my Blue buff if my mid has shown me they are likely to die and lose it soon after as well! Ofc i know it can help them stay in the game sometimes :)
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#9earthmaster3Posted 5/21/2013 6:26:41 PM
I expected "you're gonna have a bad time"
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#10HMandACFanPosted 5/21/2013 6:37:03 PM
How about, don't pick a mana-hungry jungler if you have a mana-hungry mid (or vice versa).
---
Add me on Skype! tiamats4esgares --- League of Legends IGN: MeltedWater