Do people really think the Sejuani nerfs aren't justified?

#1Theivey3Posted 5/22/2013 3:40:29 PM
Have they even looked at her kit?
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3 | LoL IGN: Vulcane
#2AverageGatsbyPosted 5/22/2013 3:42:12 PM
I swear everyone is in on some big joke together except for all the old Sejuani players...
#3DarkemastePosted 5/22/2013 3:50:47 PM(edited)
Actually, now I'm going to ask the players defending Sejuani;

Do you really think every single nerf to nearly all AP assassins since the start of S3 were justified?

/inb4 they nerf Poppy/Fizz within the next month.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#4ChocoboDreamsPosted 5/22/2013 3:50:53 PM
Sejuani has been strong throughout all of season 3. Riot gave her a rework. They nerfed her damage to give her more crowd control.

Now they're both nerfing her damage again and nerfing the crowd control they gave her (R already having the inherit nerf of having to be a direct hit now).

Tell me how this sounds justified to you, from the point of view of those who used Sejuani before the rework.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#5Theivey3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 3:52:36 PM
Sejuani has been strong throughout all of season 3. Riot gave her a rework. They nerfed her damage to give her more crowd control.

Now they're both nerfing her damage again and nerfing the crowd control they gave her (R already having the inherit nerf of having to be a direct hit now).

Tell me how this sounds justified to you, from the point of view of those who used Sejuani before the rework.

She had too much damage and too much CC.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3 | LoL IGN: Vulcane
#6ChocoboDreamsPosted 5/22/2013 3:54:41 PM
Theivey3 posted...

She had too much damage and too much CC.

Funny that you say she has too much damage now when she has less damage than she did before the rework. The -only- way they could possibly justify it is by nerfing one or the other, and even then it's a slippery slope.

Riot just ******* sucks at balancing.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#7Cobra1010Posted 5/22/2013 3:54:44 PM
Well I just like point out the fact that these RIOT employees are the polar opposite of professional. It's their job isn't it? Why do they have to release champions and then change/modify them dramatically multiple times after release.

Imagine if you mained Rengar before nerf, stopped playing for a couple of months and comeback to see that hes not the Renger you are used to.
---
EA CEO: Resigned ---- SE CEO: Resigned
Crapcom come on, we are waiting for you.
#8DarkemastePosted 5/22/2013 3:59:28 PM(edited)
ChocoboDreams posted...

*cough*Eve main *cough*

Edit~ I'm not saying it's justified, but fact of the matter is much worse has been done.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#9ChocoboDreamsPosted 5/22/2013 3:58:07 PM
Darkemaste posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

*cough*Eve main *cough*

Edit~ I'm not saying it's justified, but fact of the matter is much worse has been done.

I do feel very sorry for you, as what they did to Eve is basically sweep her under a rug. It's proof of how competent they are at balancing.
---
#10OverlordRauzPosted 5/22/2013 4:12:43 PM
Here is how we see it.

Old sejuani did more damage then rework sejauni and could stick to a target more then she can now making her ganks better befor the rework

Rework sejauni got an nerf to her over all damage and clear times to give her more cc which is great for team fights and disrupting things like caits ult. Over all it made her even more reliant on her team because she can no longer 1 vs 1 bruisers as well as she did.

The new nerf is nerfing her damage further as well as nerfing her cc.

They basically took a champion changed some things to make her more likable but over all weaker then she was and now they are making her worse then she was at season 2.
---
Gaming Community:
http://humanityfirst.enjin.com/home