TPA Shen, TPA Mundo and TPA Ezreal

#1Dust91Posted 5/24/2013 4:43:29 PM
Clearly more "work" (if there was any considerable amount of work put into these skins in the first place) compared to Orianna's and Nunu's. Riot once again being as less subtle as possible with their revenue strategies.
"It's ok if these skins don't offer the same little details as the other, equally-priced skins, they're still not gonna sell much so who cares".
#2R_JackalPosted 5/24/2013 5:04:24 PM
Personally, I won't touch the skins. Professional gaming teams are already sponsored to hell enough to where they don't need more support in most cases, for doing nothing really important. Plus, they all look pretty equally bad IMO.

Of course the entire concept of professional gaming and poker is completely lost on me.
#3AlaskanBluesPosted 5/24/2013 5:08:08 PM
R_Jackal posted...
Personally, I won't touch the skins. Professional gaming teams are already sponsored to hell enough to where they don't need more support in most cases, for doing nothing really important. Plus, they all look pretty equally bad IMO.

Of course the entire concept of professional gaming and poker is completely lost on me.

Feel the same way here.
---
GT: Lethal Blues
#4Dust91(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 5:11:01 PM
R_Jackal posted...

I kinda agree with this.
But still, if you were to buy any of them, would you agree with my opinion that there's a clear bias towards those 3 skins?
#5BeerBongJohnPosted 5/24/2013 5:14:55 PM
americans cutting corners for a chinese corporation wtf is this opposite day?
---
mod me if you hear me
#6BarocratesPosted 5/24/2013 5:25:43 PM
BeerBongJohn posted...
americans cutting corners for a chinese corporation wtf is this opposite day?

I wish I could "like" GameFAQs posts, suddenly.
---
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.