Ugh where does the myth come from.

#1MelvinrulesPosted 5/24/2013 5:54:24 PM
Where does the myth that you lose more LP when you surrender. I am tired of obvious 20/30 minute losses being dragged out again and again.

Last one prime example, there are DC issues again on the EUW and Malph constantly dc'd to the point that at end game he was still lvl 13, he was premade but refused surrender.

We were doing really well but he DC'd again in a team fight of which we then got aced and they took three inhibs followed by a baron.

yet.. they Refused to just move on because you lose more LP from a surrender apparently.

Rubbish..
#2BhelliumPosted 5/24/2013 6:19:34 PM(edited)
You gain nothing but time from surrendering. Plenty of games have dragged on and been turned around, on the other hand.
---
Not to mention that Morg cheated using powers from another dimension. She may as well call herself ExDeath and go Mwahahahaha- KeepItCivil
#3angermngment101Posted 5/24/2013 6:20:49 PM
You gain peace of mind. If you dont surrender you gain only frustration.
---
Gamefax
#4BhelliumPosted 5/24/2013 6:21:17 PM
Not if you're in series
---
Not to mention that Morg cheated using powers from another dimension. She may as well call herself ExDeath and go Mwahahahaha- KeepItCivil
#5SoraOwnsAllPosted 5/24/2013 6:26:35 PM
You gain nothing but time from surrendering.

time is money
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#6BhelliumPosted 5/24/2013 6:27:07 PM
if you're playing LoL that is obviously not a major concern
---
#7infinitexxPosted 5/24/2013 8:01:39 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...

time is money

money is the root of all evil
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#8Clutch_TheoryPosted 5/24/2013 8:02:25 PM
Might have something to do with IP since you get less if you surrender since the game doesn't last as long
#9pinkpantherfan5Posted 5/24/2013 8:03:02 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...

time is money

Gold is forever.
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun. TI3 LETS GO.