Suggestions on not becoming Wood Elo

#1Casanovak1Posted 5/24/2013 5:04:15 PM
I just started ranked and I am in my provisional games. I've won 2 and lost 3, with 5 games left.

I've played 4/5 as AP mid and one as ADC... Won one as ADC, so I clearly maybe shouldn't play mid if I'm losing each time. Best role to play for these if any? Or any champs? There's an ass on my list who thinks he's pro and I really want to be ranked higher. I'm aiming for silver anything...

Thanks
---
How many Dragon Ball Z characters does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Only one, but it takes three episodes.
Live GT: CasaNovak
#2flyguy101Posted 5/24/2013 5:05:21 PM
Play what you do well and are able to carry with. Going 2/0 in lane isn't carrying, you gotta be able to move out and help others to win, which is why mid is normally considered the best lane to do so from.
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
#3BhelliumPosted 5/24/2013 5:10:29 PM(edited)
and jungle is considered superior to mid

honorable mention to certain top teleport champs, but that depends a lot on your team warding to take advantage of that

but honestly speaking just play roles and champs you're comfortable with in placements
if you get lower than you should be you'll correct quickly

in the meantime your ego will just have to take the hit
---
Not to mention that Morg cheated using powers from another dimension. She may as well call herself ExDeath and go Mwahahahaha- KeepItCivil
#4kiba312Posted 5/24/2013 5:11:37 PM
flyguy101 posted...
Play what you do well and are able to carry with. Going 2/0 in lane isn't carrying, you gotta be able to move out and help others to win, which is why mid is normally considered the best lane to do so from.

helping a lane who is 0/5 isn't gonna work out so yea
just pointing the obvious out
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#5VoidgolemPosted 5/24/2013 5:20:42 PM
don't suck.
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"
#6pinkpantherfan5Posted 5/24/2013 5:22:44 PM
kiba312 posted...
flyguy101 posted...

helping a lane who is 0/5 isn't gonna work out so yea
just pointing the obvious out

If they are 0/5 before you help then you need to help them sooner, which is why you should jungle.
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun. TI3 LETS GO.
#7darkwing1232Posted 5/24/2013 5:23:48 PM
Ive won most of my matches whenever Ive gone tanky top. Usually Nasus. If I can get a decent Q farm I can almost always carry to a win.
#8KallakazzaPosted 5/24/2013 5:25:34 PM
Get a good buddy and duo q. Work together and play a combo that can carry the game... and pray your team mates can follow up.