How much RP for every single Champion?

#11darkwing1232Posted 5/26/2013 7:13:25 PM
Feel free to gift a few my way. k thanks =D
#12HeartlessCharmsPosted 5/26/2013 7:18:17 PM
darkwing1232 posted...
Feel free to gift a few my way. k thanks =D

---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#13HeartlessCharmsPosted 5/26/2013 7:21:11 PM(edited)
This is smart.
But also cheap because the champs that are <400 RP when on sale are cheap anyway.

Edit: How did I post this here? I wasn't even in this thread when I clicked "Post a New Message".
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#14TruHNIC187Posted 5/26/2013 7:20:10 PM
good question someone plz do the math and put up a good answer
#15LSS_Gogeta(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 1:32:22 AM
2Dhas_a_MIGRANE posted...
but then you gotta worry about all those skins.

Don't need any skins!
#16EvrayPosted 5/27/2013 1:36:36 AM
Next week I feel like were going to be getting a topic...

"I spent a small fortune on every champ I didn't own in game last week. At first it was a blast being able to counter anyone ever or pick whatever support or mid my team mates wanted. I don't know what I did but I got a report ticket saying I am permanently banned from LOL on this account for trolling and that means I can't get all that money back that I spent on champions. Riot wont refund me the money and insists I can make a new account and repurchase all of them but I pretty much just wasted money that I could of not spent and instead simply played the game to earn all the champions."
---
If the Giants win I'll close my account. Promise. Super Bowl 2012- Erik P 2/5/2012 at 3:31:41 PM. Account Status, Active.
#17bibliotheek357Posted 5/27/2013 1:44:00 AM
Evray posted...
Next week I feel like were going to be getting a topic...

"I spent a small fortune on every champ I didn't own in game last week. At first it was a blast being able to counter anyone ever or pick whatever support or mid my team mates wanted. I don't know what I did but I got a report ticket saying I am permanently banned from LOL on this account for trolling and that means I can't get all that money back that I spent on champions. Riot wont refund me the money and insists I can make a new account and repurchase all of them but I pretty much just wasted money that I could of not spent and instead simply played the game to earn all the champions."

No whining, no details about just how much rp lost, very little mention of his specific losses in general. I don't believe the story. Noone stays that calm after losing a small fortune just like that.
#18wantfastcarsPosted 5/27/2013 6:33:14 AM
LSS_Gogeta posted...
2Dhas_a_MIGRANE posted...
but then you gotta worry about all those skins.

Don't need any skins!

You say this now...

Also it would be much wiser to only buy like 60k (if you are serious about doing this), and just buy all three champs that rotate onto the sales every three days, and save some RP for buying free-week champs you absolutely fall in love with.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#19Me32415Posted 5/29/2013 8:34:43 AM
Why would you buy something you can getfor free doing what you are planning to do with what you bought? Does that make any sense?
#20EchozxxPosted 5/29/2013 9:28:30 AM
People with money dont have time for that.