Who's a good starting jungler for someone already level 30?

#1blue_huskyPosted 5/26/2013 4:09:36 PM
I'm trying to get comfortable with every role and jungler's the only one still giving me pains. I've tried Amumu and Hecarim but didn't do so great with them. I already sort of know how to do it (clear jungle, grab buffs, gank pushed lanes) and still fail.

It's hard for me to practice because I'm already Summoner level 30 and am matched up with other level 30s who've been presumably playing this game for a while. If someone could provide tips, as well as a good champion (hopefully one where no matter if I mess up a little I still help the team), I'd be grateful, since this seems to be my learning block right now.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960189-call-of-duty-black-ops/56954075
I called Second Chance being overused before the game even came out.
#2saint35Posted 5/26/2013 4:10:55 PM
Volibear. First jungler who it really worked out for me with.
---
Good game design died when people began to think having to use outside sources like guides to get past mandatory parts of games was acceptable. - Chipsrgood555
#3TruHNIC187Posted 5/26/2013 4:11:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4Game ShowPosted 5/26/2013 4:12:48 PM
Just practice in normals, don't worry about people putting you down as you learn

I personally learned how to jungle with Udyr. Right now Sejuani is my favorite, I think she's fairly straightforward to learn with
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#5GevaudenPosted 5/26/2013 4:14:49 PM
Try Fiddlestix, you won't be tanky but you won't need to be with his cc silence and life drain and he clears the jungle pretty fast.

you'll also need Suprise Party skin or don't try him at all
---
LOL ign - Gonk
#6wantfastcarsPosted 5/26/2013 4:23:05 PM
I just recently started Jungling. Rather fond of Vi. Give her a try while she's free.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#7gallantknightPosted 5/26/2013 4:27:52 PM
babby first jungler

Xin Zhao
J4
Hecarim
Vi
Udyr
Trundle
Sejuani

Some people might suggest WW or Nunu. There are a few notable WWs who have gotten to Diamond (Gbob, some other dude) but generally it's tough to play him well unless you've got a really good jungle sense. Nunu is good and safe, and I recommend him as a sort of intermediate jungler instead. He will help you get a feel for understanding counterjungling, buff control and map control, which are some of the key aspects of jungling.

For now just focus on the list I gave you above because they're all relatively straight forward and easy to gank with
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"