Why did Aphromoo leave CLG?

#1atcq fanaticPosted 5/26/2013 8:48:16 PM
topic
---
X-Box Live Gametag: Veeektor
Brawl Code: 1289-9152-7744
#2Small_appliancePosted 5/26/2013 9:19:55 PM
Probably realized he was way out of their league.
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
#3samuricexPosted 5/26/2013 9:21:39 PM
Because CLG likes to throw people into random roles and hope it works.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#4XcZeus3469Posted 5/26/2013 9:23:14 PM
becuase apparently hotshot has taken him and himself off the list for nein and bigfat.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#5SomnambulisticPosted 5/26/2013 9:25:21 PM
Because he realized he needs to go back to being a solo queue streaming god.

(And also because Aphro ADC > Aphro support)
---
Defiance will continue to be a fantastic show as long as Julie Benz continues to wear tight pants.
#6JiminyTheDingoPosted 5/26/2013 9:32:23 PM
We don't know and we wont know until Travis posts the interview. I would guess that it wasn't solely Aphro's decision - you don't just leave an LCS and a salary without a big personal issue. As far as I know, Aphro got along with his teammates. Plus, Chauster wanted to move back to support. I think everyone agrees that Chauster wasn't cutting it in the jungle, Chausterlift was better than Aphrolift, and getting rid of Chauster would be a massive hit since the two things you hear from CLG were "protect Doublelift" and "do what Chauster tells you to do." So I personally think they made the decision to move Chauster to support and considered moving Aphro top (there were rumors of that going around, along with bringing Bigfat to the jungle which was true). Either he didn't want to play top or they didn't feel he was good enough to be a starting top, so they offered him a role as a sub (since he can play AD, Support, and potentially top - and their one sub, Bigfat was moving up to the main roster [also Hotshot as a sub covers top/jungle/mid - yes mid, he plays some AP champs too or they could move Bigfat to mid and have Hotshot jungle if need be]). Not being content with how much he would bring in from streaming with Azubu and whatever compensation he might get as a sub, he decided to leave to look for another team and go back to streaming on Twitch.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#7mattislegionPosted 5/26/2013 9:33:02 PM
Bigfat jungle
Nien top

That's all the reason I would need.
---
"Stranded in this spooky town."
LoL IGN: Matt Is Legion, A Mole Sitting
#8BurnumMasterPosted 5/26/2013 9:33:37 PM
Because he is too sucky for even CLG
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#9KlobziPosted 5/26/2013 9:46:56 PM
The team didn't have enough Asians. It needed more Asians.