So I finally get Eve in ARAM, and....

#1DarkemastePosted 5/28/2013 6:42:49 AM(edited)
Apparently my team ended up consisting of Eve, Sona, Soraka, Mahlz, and Mord.

And yet it turns out Mord thought he should build glass cannon without any auras and dive in to the enemy team because "he is op".

Luckily mid-game after I had built a bulwark on an assassin amongst a few other aura items, teamfights starting turning in our favor and Mord starts bragging about how he's doing all the damage. -_-

Needless to say he had 1 less kill than our Sona, who was an amazing support btw, the most deaths and the least amount of assists on our team.
We still won, but the match dragged on past 40 minutes because we had to play over cautiously during the first half of the game against a team composed of Talon, Trist, Rumble, Kass, and a (fed) Cho.

tl;dr~ Why the hell do people do this crap when they are the only bruiser/tank on a team of squishy adc's/supports/casters/assassins. I mean seriously, I've seen 3 Amumu's build Glass cannon and far too many Nunu's do the same.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#2Herostratus_Posted 5/28/2013 6:14:57 AM
Morde is not a tank.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#3ineedaname88Posted 5/28/2013 6:28:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YreQiDWySQ

Morde es numero UNO! HUE HuE HUE
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
#4easymodexzPosted 5/28/2013 6:29:39 AM
Mord shouldn't build glass cannon. He should build hybrid damage / mitigation to synergize with his shield. The problem with Mord is that if he is glass then he dies instantly and all his ult ghost becomes useless, if he even gets it off.

Items like Zhonya, Rylai, Abyssal, and Liandry-just-because-Rylai.
#5infinitexxPosted 5/28/2013 6:51:55 AM
There's no such thing as a support in ARAM, AP Sona is the way to go, kill all the things.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#6RaemPosted 5/28/2013 6:54:57 AM
infinitexx posted...
There's no such thing as a support in ARAM, AP Sona is the way to go, kill all the things.

---
Kam~
#7Thalandor46Posted 5/28/2013 7:15:26 AM
infinitexx posted...
There's no such thing as a support in ARAM, AD Sona is the way to go, kill all the things.

---
"as i fight, she watch me. so i pray, never to forget...that being Meguca was suffering!" -Hameru
#8vermillion719Posted 5/28/2013 7:18:05 AM
infinitexx posted...

You have no idea what you're doing. Stop. Please. I'm begging you.
---
"NO I DON'T WANT TO USE IT ON THE BALLS. I WANT TO HAVE A RAVE PARTY."
#9ShyGuySayPosted 5/28/2013 4:39:51 PM
I had mord when I got my first Penta in ARAM.
---
Brawl FC: 2192-6392-6672
MH3: mike HR: 200+ ID: H8WUTR
#10HagenExPosted 5/28/2013 4:42:10 PM
infinitexx posted...