Is Riot going to nerf Blue Ezreal?

#1Silver Shadow XPosted 5/31/2013 1:06:48 PM
Is there already some change on PBE to do it? If not do you think they will/have a reason to? It seems too unique for them to allow it to stay. Riot seems to hate creativity.
---
I suppose I should probably update this signature soon.
#2Bail_TaviraPosted 5/31/2013 1:08:25 PM
Yes.
#3GetHighAndPlayPosted 5/31/2013 1:12:02 PM
It really only works well in a kite team or a team that needs to pick people off, because you are sacrificing a lot of dps for the build.
---
XboX Live = Lyle420
#4NicoGrimmPosted 5/31/2013 1:13:11 PM
How would they even nerf it without gutting all of the items he uses?
Would making Q not apply on hit effects be a solution? Or would that hurt Ez too much?
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#5VoidgolemPosted 5/31/2013 1:13:29 PM
they're nerfing lizard into the floor instead.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqe4eqRA0v1qflc3ro1_500.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/etvkBnt.jpg
#6BarocratesPosted 5/31/2013 1:15:07 PM
Just make Iceborn Gauntlet a melee-only trigger like it should have been in the first place.

The item was designed to give melee champions more utility and chasing power, not let ranged characters abuse it.
---
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.
#7easymodexzPosted 5/31/2013 1:15:09 PM
Ezreal does not sacrifice a lot of DPS for the blue build for most of the game.

It's Ezreal's best build. It works well with almost any team comp.
#8GetHighAndPlayPosted 5/31/2013 1:17:56 PM
Umm... yes Ez does sacifice a huge amount of dps for this build...
---
XboX Live = Lyle420
#9B01tPosted 5/31/2013 1:19:03 PM
nope, someone from RoG did the math, he has comparable damage right up until the 5th damage item, IIRC.
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#10YarkWarkPosted 5/31/2013 1:21:01 PM
Barocrates posted...
Just make Iceborn Gauntlet a melee-only trigger like it should have been in the first place.

The item was designed to give melee champions more utility and chasing power, not let ranged characters abuse it.

Yeah, I'm all for IBG becoming melee only so that way it kills Blue Ez and Ezreal, himself, isn't nerfed due to what this build has done.
The only other option that doesn't affect Ez would be make IBG single target,but then I feel the melee champs that were suppose to be the main users get shafted, so the melee only would be the best route of action.

I play Ez a lot and I really would like the blue build to get a nerf(I miss the TF days), but not the champ. It is pretty anti-fun to the enemy team, unless the Ezreal sucks,t hen his own team hates him.
---
"If Master Van says raping a cat is going to save the world... god damnit, that cat better prepare itself!" -PirateSwordsman
EoT: 5370-6322-7262