The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Syndra or Lissandra? help!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Syndra or Lissandra? help!
3 years ago#1
I like them both, but I can only buy one.

I was also thinking of Diana since she's 75% off today.
PSN:tried_4_2_long
3 years ago#2
Syndra but only if you have a lot of time to practice her.

In my opinion she the hardest mid to get good worth even beating Oriana(though not by much).
"I'm Mort Agrippa you see...I control zombie ninjas. Are they zinjas? Are they nombies? I don't know!" ------- 9 people know what this quote is from
3 years ago#3
LisSyndra
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
3 years ago#4
Played them both 10-15 games each. I like Lissandra MUCH more.

Don't get me wrong. I did well with Syndra and she is fun in her own way, but I love playing Lissandra.
3 years ago#5
Syndra is far too item dependent to do anything. She also gets instantly boned by any high mobility champ.
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune
3 years ago#6
Where's the poll? Lissandra
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
3 years ago#7
Both are really good.

Syndra just does so much damage, but needs to be played just right to get that.

Lissandra not a damage type, but the CC she gives to a team fight are amazing. She is also more forgiving I think then Syndra.
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
3 years ago#8
Avison posted...
Syndra is far too item dependent to do anything.

I play her as support every once in a while, gotta love those long-ranged AOE stuns every 7 seconds. WIth enough balls on the field her ult is a decent chunk of health even at 0 AP, and it sets you up for an even easier to land AOE stun that puts Sona's ult to shame.

Now I don't actually recommend playing her as support, there are much better choices out there. But if I can make her get some work done on a support's income and ward duty, she is definitely not "too item dependent to do anything".
"ˇViva La Revolución!"
-Salvador Limones
3 years ago#9
ZedPower posted...
Avison posted...
Syndra is far too item dependent to do anything.

I play her as support every once in a while, gotta love those long-ranged AOE stuns every 7 seconds. WIth enough balls on the field her ult is a decent chunk of health even at 0 AP, and it sets you up for an even easier to land AOE stun that puts Sona's ult to shame.

Now I don't actually recommend playing her as support, there are much better choices out there. But if I can make her get some work done on a support's income and ward duty, she is definitely not "too item dependent to do anything".

Except Sona's ult's CC is completely superior to Syndra's. And the fact Syndra's Q does crap dmg without AP although a .6 ratio is fairly respectable.

The real problem is if you know how Syndra functions it is very easy to avoid the stun and her W in almost every situation.
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune
3 years ago#10
Except Sona's ult's CC is completely superior to Syndra's.

Because a 1.5 second stun is completely superior to a 1.5 second stun?
"ˇViva La Revolución!"
-Salvador Limones
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Syndra or Lissandra? help!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived