The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Syndra or Lissandra? help!

#1tried_42_longPosted 5/31/2013 8:45:24 PM
I like them both, but I can only buy one.

I was also thinking of Diana since she's 75% off today.
---
PSN:tried_4_2_long
#2OdinXivrajPosted 5/31/2013 8:50:12 PM
Syndra but only if you have a lot of time to practice her.

In my opinion she the hardest mid to get good worth even beating Oriana(though not by much).
---
"I'm Mort Agrippa you see...I control zombie ninjas. Are they zinjas? Are they nombies? I don't know!" ------- 9 people know what this quote is from
#3g-cube_mastaPosted 5/31/2013 9:07:23 PM
LisSyndra
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#4TheSchrefPosted 5/31/2013 9:13:41 PM(edited)
Played them both 10-15 games each. I like Lissandra MUCH more.

Don't get me wrong. I did well with Syndra and she is fun in her own way, but I love playing Lissandra.
#5AvisonPosted 5/31/2013 9:42:22 PM
Syndra is far too item dependent to do anything. She also gets instantly boned by any high mobility champ.
---
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune
#6Game ShowPosted 5/31/2013 9:45:29 PM
Where's the poll? Lissandra
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#7lightdragoon88Posted 5/31/2013 9:46:15 PM
Both are really good.

Syndra just does so much damage, but needs to be played just right to get that.

Lissandra not a damage type, but the CC she gives to a team fight are amazing. She is also more forgiving I think then Syndra.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#8ZedPowerPosted 5/31/2013 9:56:33 PM
Avison posted...
Syndra is far too item dependent to do anything.

I play her as support every once in a while, gotta love those long-ranged AOE stuns every 7 seconds. WIth enough balls on the field her ult is a decent chunk of health even at 0 AP, and it sets you up for an even easier to land AOE stun that puts Sona's ult to shame.

Now I don't actually recommend playing her as support, there are much better choices out there. But if I can make her get some work done on a support's income and ward duty, she is definitely not "too item dependent to do anything".
---
"ˇViva La Revolución!"
-Salvador Limones
#9AvisonPosted 5/31/2013 10:06:22 PM
ZedPower posted...
Avison posted...
Syndra is far too item dependent to do anything.

I play her as support every once in a while, gotta love those long-ranged AOE stuns every 7 seconds. WIth enough balls on the field her ult is a decent chunk of health even at 0 AP, and it sets you up for an even easier to land AOE stun that puts Sona's ult to shame.

Now I don't actually recommend playing her as support, there are much better choices out there. But if I can make her get some work done on a support's income and ward duty, she is definitely not "too item dependent to do anything".

Except Sona's ult's CC is completely superior to Syndra's. And the fact Syndra's Q does crap dmg without AP although a .6 ratio is fairly respectable.

The real problem is if you know how Syndra functions it is very easy to avoid the stun and her W in almost every situation.
---
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune
#10ZedPowerPosted 6/1/2013 9:53:52 AM
Except Sona's ult's CC is completely superior to Syndra's.

Because a 1.5 second stun is completely superior to a 1.5 second stun?
---
"ˇViva La Revolución!"
-Salvador Limones