"Exclusive Rewards" for transfer to LA Server?

#1KangermuPosted 6/4/2013 10:04:28 AM
So I'm an American now living in Latin America. I've been playing on the US server, but contemplating transferring to LA North server for latency issues. I notice on their launcher or whatever, it says you can recieve "exclusive rewards" for transferring now. Anyone have any clue what they are?

I'm kinda in between on transferring, because I have a couple friends on the US server, but we don't play too often. If the reward is any good at all, I'll transfer.
---
Granted, I know very little about sex, but this really confuses me. Typical_SW_Fan
TEotH Stripes
#2funkys-flightsPosted 6/4/2013 10:07:38 AM
Are you doing some kind of work or teaching there? Or you moved for girls ? Which I would understand
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#3Final_HatsamuPosted 6/4/2013 10:07:59 AM
Morgana and her new skin.

800 RP

All champs for free for a limited time.
---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given
#4sonic_c_tailPosted 6/4/2013 10:08:38 AM
aparrently

morgy skin
800rp
some mumbo icon
ability to play all champions for free until they feel like removing it

Latin American south seemed to have problems last night. I'm running smooth on my smurf in north.
#5Kangermu(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2013 10:09:09 AM
A girl, more specifically, my wife :P

We married in the States, live here now. Beautiful place, if a bit dangerous, but no problems so far. Just don't invite trouble and if it comes knocking, just give them your damned wallet and cell phone.

But nobody knows about the reward?
---
Granted, I know very little about sex, but this really confuses me. Typical_SW_Fan
TEotH Stripes
#6Kangermu(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2013 10:10:11 AM
Woops, looks like people already answered. Very good. Maybe I'll make a new account and transfer it just for the rewards
---
TEotH Stripes
#7ERLiNoPosted 6/4/2013 10:11:01 AM
Kangermu posted...
A girl, more specifically, my wife :P

We married in the States, live here now. Beautiful place, if a bit dangerous, but no problems so far. Just don't invite trouble and if it comes knocking, just give them your damned wallet and cell phone.

But nobody knows about the reward?

read:
sonic_c_tail posted...
aparrently

morgy skin
800rp
some mumbo icon
ability to play all champions for free until they feel like removing it

Latin American south seemed to have problems last night. I'm running smooth on my smurf in north.

---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#8King_of_NowPosted 6/4/2013 10:11:11 AM
How do we claim the reward? I can't read spanish.. just doing this for dat free RP. And because it is my smurf, so I can troll Latinos all day.
#9Kangermu(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2013 10:12:19 AM
It doesn't say. It just says to transfer, you can buy the transfer in the store under "other."

I assume the reward is automatic
---
TEotH Stripes
#10King_of_NowPosted 6/4/2013 10:13:24 AM
Kangermu posted...
It doesn't say. It just says to transfer, you can buy the transfer in the store under "other."

I assume the reward is automatic

It isn't, or I would have it.

I assume something needs to be done to claim it. That, or I got screwed :(