When is the Aatrox patch being released?...

#1fft_ramzaPosted 6/6/2013 1:56:08 PM
... Also is Shyvana still getting buffed? can anyone point me to the website that has all the PBE changes that are most likely making it to live.
---
Signature for rent
#2Knight_Of_OrderPosted 6/6/2013 1:56:57 PM
Next week most likely

She is

http://www.reignofgaming.net/
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#3DeanyzyPosted 6/6/2013 1:58:41 PM
Yeah I'm guessing it'll be next Tuesday now. One of the reds stated that the Shyvana changes won't be included in this patch as they want to test some more potential options first.
#4Savra104Posted 6/6/2013 2:29:06 PM
Patch 3.8 should be out next week.

Shyvana is not getting buffed until 3.9 unless Scarizard changes his mind. Shyvana fans must wait longer because they think the jungle changes and Wit's End might make what they have overpowered.
#5berserksPosted 6/10/2013 10:48:16 AM
Savra104 posted...

Shyvana is not getting buffed until 3.9 unless Scarizard changes his mind. Shyvana fans must wait longer because they think the jungle changes and Wit's End might make what they have overpowered.

Well she is free this week so i guess she is getting buff tomorrow , would be stupid making her free before her buff .
---
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>
#6SirHakadoPosted 6/10/2013 11:10:46 AM
berserks posted...
Savra104 posted...

Well she is free this week so i guess she is getting buff tomorrow , would be stupid making her free before her buff .

"Wow she's pretty cool but wish she was a little stronger"
*Buff*
"omfg riot taek all of meh moneyz"
---
Deja Moo: The feeling you've heard this Bull before.
Deja Foo: The feeling you've seen this idiot before >_>