What's up with Thresh's abilities?

#1MumblypegPosted 6/8/2013 5:50:24 PM
I played my first game with him today and all his abilities have a short white description at the top. Champions that came out after him don't have this. I dont get it.
---
LoL IGN: Mumblypeg
#2TheSteelPhoenixPosted 6/8/2013 5:54:02 PM
well for starters, im a grill gamer. that doesnt mean try to walk over me though, or you might get burnt! im hot and sassy, and have all the right curve on me. dont stick too much in me though, otherwise ill just stop. you can find me at your local shopping center, thats were all of us hang out!
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
#3LimeInCoconutPosted 6/8/2013 5:57:40 PM(edited)
I think starting with Thresh, champions with long or multi-part ability descriptions are receiving summaries.

If it's not a complicated mechanic, it's not given a description.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6AzX0.gif http://i.imgur.com/x7ji9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sA2IS.gif
#4PainoGamerPosted 6/8/2013 6:27:32 PM
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
well for starters, im a grill gamer. that doesnt mean try to walk over me though, or you might get burnt! im hot and sassy, and have all the right curve on me. dont stick too much in me though, otherwise ill just stop. you can find me at your local shopping center, thats were all of us hang out!

I don't get it, is this a thing with you gamefaqs people?
---
Best game ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhnGQXWi1U&feature
#5HeartlessCharmsPosted 6/8/2013 6:28:39 PM
PainoGamer posted...

What is the price of freedom?
Who will pay this price? why do we need freedom? who will use freedom? who will enjoy freedom? what is the enemy of freedom?
Perhaps we could discuss our own thoughts and not necessary that of the media's.
---
"I'd rather die than be average."
#6TheSteelPhoenixPosted 6/8/2013 6:29:55 PM
PainoGamer posted...

"you" people?
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
#7DiplomacySCPosted 6/8/2013 6:30:07 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
PainoGamer posted...

What is the price of freedom?
Who will pay this price? why do we need freedom? who will use freedom? who will enjoy freedom? what is the enemy of freedom?
Perhaps we could discuss our own thoughts and not necessary that of the media's.

freedom is being able to choose your own ice cream toppings
#8MachDragonPosted 6/8/2013 6:31:09 PM
PainoGamer posted...

We are family
---
Admin.......GameFAQs........Flame Wall.........Troll
( '- . -) ( o .o) ( o .o) ( o_o) \//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/ bb(>, >) 'when one finger isn't enough'
#9PainoGamerPosted 6/8/2013 6:31:42 PM
PainoGamer posted...

"you" people?

I'm relatively new here.
---
Best game ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhnGQXWi1U&feature
#10HeartlessCharmsPosted 6/8/2013 6:31:54 PM
MachDragon posted...
PainoGamer posted...

We are family

I got all my sistas with me
---
"I'd rather die than be average."