Jayce to be nerfed next?

#1saint35Posted 6/8/2013 11:32:27 PM
Morello mentioned him being too much. You think Jayce will be nerfed and if so how?
---
Good game design died when people began to think having to use outside sources like guides to get past mandatory parts of games was acceptable. - Chipsrgood555
#2CheezWhizXPosted 6/8/2013 11:33:01 PM
Shock Blast damage.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
League of Legends IGN: Vave
#3earthmaster3Posted 6/8/2013 11:34:53 PM
They'll probably slow down Q after it hits the gate, maybe tone down the damage boost as well.

No matter what I will be mad :(

Slowing the Q down will keep QE from being completely unreadable, but if they slow it too much it will be too easy to dodge.
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#4NicoGrimmPosted 6/8/2013 11:37:17 PM
Considering that he has to build pure damage, and the fact that he's the only shapeshift champ (unless Udyr counts), that still has mana costs on his meele form? I seriously hope not.
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#5DaddyZeus67Posted 6/8/2013 11:39:16 PM
I hope so. He's too lane dominant despite not falling off.
#6PrizmSlashPosted 6/8/2013 11:41:21 PM
NicoGrimm posted...
Considering that he has to build pure damage, and the fact that he's the only shapeshift champ (unless Udyr counts), that still has mana costs on his meele form? I seriously hope not.

Are you kidding me? He's the strongest champion right now.
---
-_-
#7NicoGrimmPosted 6/8/2013 11:48:17 PM
I never said he wasn't strong?
Also, no he isn't.
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#8DiortePosted 6/8/2013 11:50:46 PM
Jayce is a huge jerk, he deserves nerfs. He does everything well, it's dumb. You can stack boots on him and still stomp.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw
#9earthmaster3Posted 6/8/2013 11:55:12 PM
Diorte posted...
Jayce is a huge jerk, he deserves nerfs. He does everything well, it's dumb. You can stack boots on him and still stomp.

What else would you do while wearing six pairs of boots?
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#10FlameLord23Posted 6/8/2013 11:57:00 PM
earthmaster3 posted...
Diorte posted...

What else would you do while wearing six pairs of boots?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k76IGLi6jWI
---
All these League girls... Where my B-words with B-cups?
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths