No one counters top vayne. NO ONE.

#1alcaPWNED212Posted 6/10/2013 10:02:34 AM
I've been on this new top vayne kick. Lifesteal quints and armor reds gives amazing sustain against the standard bruisers. Max W and when they go to last hit they have to back off for fear of the third silver bolt chunk. Her E, ult, and tumble are great for keep away and escaping ganks. I cant tell you how many times I have activated ult, ran into a top bush, then used the stealth tumble to get into the other bush undetected and they have no idea where i went. The only matchup that gave me a bit of trouble was teemo but I just farmed under turret and her range makes her much less susceptible to his poke than the standard melee tops.

I have been messing around with builds but my favorite so far is Zerks, BotRK, Mallet, Zephyr, BT, situational

TL; DR- top vayne is gg
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#2FvPPosted 6/10/2013 10:03:25 AM
have you faced a kennen?
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#3HorribrenPosted 6/10/2013 10:05:04 AM
FvP posted...
have you faced a kennen?

Or, like, any other AP champion who might go top
---
http://i.imgur.com/ooWcWDf.gif
#4infinitexxPosted 6/10/2013 10:06:44 AM
Kennen, Elise, Kayle, Rumble, Jayce, Malph.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#5Frost_shock_FTWPosted 6/10/2013 10:07:21 AM
>> go top where you need to be mobile to avoid ganks
>> pick Vayne
>> don't max Q

Top Quinn is where it's at. Take both of their turrets before you lose yours.
---
That was a hotel?
Contacts in Profile
#6alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 10:07:58 AM
Horribren posted...
FvP posted...
have you faced a kennen?

Or, like, any other AP champion who might go top

stomped a rumble, had a little trouble with vlad but just played defensive, stomped a swain, never faced a kennen as her before. I dont see a lot of kennens top, mostly mid.
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#7Walker_RealPosted 6/10/2013 10:08:15 AM
Kennen,
Elise,
Kayle,
Rumble,
Jayce,
Zed,
Quinn,
A good Vlad
#8Airborne_GnorcPosted 6/10/2013 10:09:33 AM
Graves top/mid tbh.

Tanky AD, he's no longer an ADC now.
---
Have you seen any flying Gnorcs recently?
#9The-World-SevenPosted 6/10/2013 10:10:08 AM
Topic title should have been:
Please list Vayne counters
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
#10LOZLTTPPosted 6/10/2013 10:20:14 AM
top lulu
---
Many people, of course, use 'sentimentalism' as a term of abuse for other people's decent feelings, and realism as a disguise for their own brutality. G H Hardy