I hope they nerf Aatrox

#1Lord_WoobiePosted 6/11/2013 7:32:14 PM
So that even fewer people play him so that I can play him.

I was skeptical at first, but now that I know that his passive puts him in stasis once he dies (rather than something like voli's passive) and since it was buffed to increase his AS, I think he'll be a great jungler and a greater top.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#2VoidgolemPosted 6/11/2013 7:35:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3B01tPosted 6/11/2013 7:36:50 PM
BE QUIET!!!!
shhhhhh
---
Why is it that Reality constantly ignores my imagination? It can't possibly like itself the way it is....
#4funkys-flightsPosted 6/11/2013 7:38:49 PM
So basically...he has olaf's passive PLUS Guardian Angel built into one? When is olaf getting buffed to make this fair?!?
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#5VoidgolemPosted 6/11/2013 7:41:46 PM
"Man we hate free sustain"

*creates champion with scaling innate healing*
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqe4eqRA0v1qflc3ro1_500.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/etvkBnt.jpg
#6ohnoitslueshiPosted 6/11/2013 7:46:15 PM(edited)
Olaf has a massive defensive steroid, a massive offensive steroid that rewards him for stacking health and gives him quite a bit of longevity with the lifesteal and spellvamp, and, above all else, good base stats. Aatrox's passive AS boost and health regain both require him to get into the thick of things, which does not mix overly well with his horrendous base stats.
---
"melody: the noise your baby momma makes when I'm layin the pipe" - Cysi
#7DarkemastePosted 6/11/2013 7:50:25 PM(edited)
Yeah it's not like theres been someone on this board who's been concerned about his passive and noting there is very little counter-play for it in just about every topic with his name in it since he was first mentioned over a month ago or anything.

Oh, and Olaf won't be getting any nerfs reverted simply due to a new champion with a very similar mechanic/ability, just like with his ult and Eve's Agony's Embrace up until 2 weeks ago, they'll simply slightly change 1 mechanic and call it a day.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#8funkys-flightsPosted 6/11/2013 8:01:11 PM
Darkemaste posted...
Yeah it's not like theres been someone on this board who's been concerned about his passive and noting there is very little counter-play for it in just about every topic with his name in it since he was first mentioned over a month ago or anything.

Oh, and Olaf won't be getting any nerfs reverted simply due to a new champion with a very similar mechanic/ability, just like with his ult and Eve's Agony's Embrace up until 2 weeks ago, they'll simply slightly change 1 mechanic and call it a day.

Sounds like a personal problem
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#9JennaTahliaPosted 6/11/2013 8:04:25 PM
Judging purely from the spotlight which always makes champs look OP, I still think his passive is pretty silly. No way to stop him from healing like 70% of his life seems OP.
---
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#10ohnoitslueshiPosted 6/11/2013 8:08:44 PM
JennaTahlia posted...
Judging purely from the spotlight which always makes champs look OP, I still think his passive is pretty silly. No way to stop him from healing like 70% of his life seems OP.

And he'll lose it again just as quickly thanks to his ridiculous squishiness.
---
"melody: the noise your baby momma makes when I'm layin the pipe" - Cysi