FIgured out how to jungle hecarim despite the nerfs

#1omega bahumatPosted 6/12/2013 9:40:52 AM
Max E -> Q -> W

E has stupidly high base damages and with AOE clear (and hecarims in particular) not being as strong as they once were, his clear doesn't really suffer all that much.

He does however benefit from an 8 second ghost/dash and a 360 damage burst at level 9 from ONE ability.
#2Frost_shock_FTWPosted 6/12/2013 9:49:51 AM
You will do absolutely no damage with E maxed first. Even considering it is laughable.
---
You had to kill him. The boy cries you a sweater of tears, and you kill him.
Contacts in Profile
#3Knight_Of_OrderPosted 6/12/2013 9:50:11 AM
HAHAHAHA! No.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#4GainazzoPosted 6/12/2013 9:51:34 AM
I don't understand how an ult damage nerf affects his skill order?
#5kimimaru5Posted 6/12/2013 10:03:10 AM
Gainazzo posted...

---
GT: Infinity Havoc ~ BlazBlue: Lambda/V13 ~ SSFIVAE: Dudley ~ UMvC3: Wesk/Tron/Frank ~ LoL: All Who Oppose
-Contradictory Conjunction User-
#6omega bahumat(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 10:12:09 AM
kimimaru5 posted...
Gainazzo posted...

Lizard Elder was also nerfed, and after them repeatedly nerfing the majority of his kit, his E has remained unaffected.

More importantly, Q does the basically the same damage regardless with a SotLE that the burst damage actually helps far more.

Also his ultimate lost about 20% of it's damage as well so your ganks at 6 do a bit less damage.

By maxing E first you take away the need to do a sustained fight to maximize your damage output. Your E comes off CD faster, making finishing off someone easier, or running after a gank turns sour and on top of that the initial burst is higher than most people's ultimates.
#7omega bahumat(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 10:12:49 AM
Frost_shock_FTW posted...
You will do absolutely no damage with E maxed first. Even considering it is laughable.

You're wrong.

I've been doing it all day. It's fun watching people sitting at half hp thinking they are safe and then popping on top of them and killing them instantly.
#8GainazzoPosted 6/12/2013 10:22:57 AM(edited)
omega bahumat posted...

You're wrong.

I've been doing it all day. It's fun watching people sitting at half hp thinking they are safe and then popping on top of them and killing them instantly.

E does big damage yes and is better for ganking usually but I'm a bit skeptical of the clears. Also isn't it just better to skip Lizard now?
#9omega bahumat(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 10:21:36 AM
Gainazzo posted...
omega bahumat posted...

You're wrong.

E does big damage yes and is better for ganking usually but I'm a bit skeptical of the clears. Also isn't it just better to skip Lizard now?

It might be. I haven't tried it yet as I've been able to FB really easily because of the jungle changes that people haven't adjusted to.

My clears haven't suffered at all. I probably lose 1-2 seconds, but that's nothing big compared to the huge pressure I can put out.
#10NykzaPosted 6/12/2013 10:24:08 AM
Also isn't it just better to skip Lizard now?

It lost 10 AD and gained 5% bonus damage to monsters. Not a huge deal imo
---
http://i.imgur.com/w2Ni4.jpg