Are there any champs you bought when you first started playing that...

#1shadowofthearkPosted 6/13/2013 12:40:46 AM
You just can't stand playing as any more? For me, it's Tryndamere; he was fun when I first got him, doing tons of damage with 125% crit chance when built right, but now that I'm getting into the more higher levels of players, I find myself getting countered way more often than when I first started playing.
---
Due to technical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off...
#2ChapteroPosted 6/13/2013 12:47:08 AM
Master Yi was my first champion. I bought him cause he was the 'master'. Never played him after the first month or so.
---
Zhehehe, A man's dream will never die !
#3CatamarranPosted 6/13/2013 12:59:00 AM
Teemo. Used to play him all the time. Now he only ever sees action in ARAM.
---
I used to be a perfectionist,
but i gave up.
#4xSighxPosted 6/13/2013 1:05:57 AM
for me it's Kayle, first 3 or 4 months I played, I did nothing but Kayle. Every role. Then when AP Kayle got popular I mained her again for quite a while (until they nerfed her).

Now, I am just so sick of her, I don't ever want to play her or play against her again XD
#5HMandACFanPosted 6/13/2013 1:14:00 AM
Gangplank and Alistar. I used to consider myself good with them, but as I started playing against better players I began to realize that wasn't so.
---
Add me on Skype! tiamats4esgares --- League of Legends IGN: MeltedWater
#6natchu96Posted 6/13/2013 1:26:21 AM
Chaptero posted...
Master Yi was my first champion. I bought him cause he was the 'master'. Never played him after the first month or so.

---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#7KlobziPosted 6/13/2013 1:39:05 AM
Kayle. Dropped her after they took out her damage amp. Maybe with new Nashor's I will get to her again.
#8ZeroisaheroPosted 6/13/2013 1:42:43 AM
kayle is a noob trap dude.

should raise that ip on that girl.

i bought her as my first champ, im like, ok this is cool, wait, this champ is so complicated wtf. /quits for 3 days

when i was a lvl 1 summoner ofc.
---
"I'm the greatest, everyone else is trash, money in the bank, pimpin ain't easy".
#9KlobziPosted 6/13/2013 2:06:56 AM
Zeroisahero posted...
kayle is a noob trap dude.

should raise that ip on that girl.

i bought her as my first champ, im like, ok this is cool, wait, this champ is so complicated wtf. /quits for 3 days

when i was a lvl 1 summoner ofc.

I actually was doing pretty well with her. I picked her up once she got a bunch of great buffs, but at the time I was doing the silly hybrid build that was standard back then. After full AP got discovered, she was wrecking everyone. The recent removal of her damage amp made me sad and shortly after i dropped her in favor for Diana.
#10Kirbymasta549Posted 6/13/2013 2:14:47 AM
Kat