C/D Kha'Zix is WAY stronger than he used to be after the "nerf".

#1matrix0523Posted 6/13/2013 6:17:56 AM
IMO, C.

His W still hurts a lot and he still wave clears like a god. The only nerf that irritates me was the casting W while E nerf, but that's honestly not a big deal.

His Q is a ****ing nuke from heaven, ESPECIALLY if your enemy is isolated. Riot is going out of there way to make sure Kha stays godlike. I wish they did the same to Rengar.

But how do you guys feel about him after the nerf? I honestly think he's way better.
---
GT: Chauvanistic http://i.imgur.com/ImrG8kC.jpg
#2AscoltarePosted 6/13/2013 6:21:03 AM
Way better? Nah, but he's still good.
---
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is D-Rose dead?"
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwzhis3Scz1r3gup8o1_400.gif
#3supershadonicPosted 6/13/2013 6:52:38 AM(edited)
I played Kha Zix.

I would say its a buff.

While its true he can't E, W together... I Ult stealth 4 times now and deal tons more damage than before. And that E, W can be done separately without affecting your DPS... jump on target, AA> spikes> AA> Q. or something like that. I don't think its a nerf.. if anything... I've been killing my opponents way easier than before.
#4natchu96Posted 6/13/2013 6:56:52 AM
But he's godlike for being an actual assassin now, and not for being a poke monster that happens to be able to assassinate.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#5gallantknightPosted 6/13/2013 7:20:58 AM
i just tried playing kha'zix for the first time yesterday in premade 5s and, having never played the champion before, just watching LCS, just curbstomped the enemy team.

I wasn't even playing him in top or mid, I put him into the jungle where he doesn't get as much gold and stuff and still just... obliterated things before they had time to react. I could be as stupid as I wanted, still get kills/objectives and be relatively safe with resetting hops, or just simply so much damage that even if I died they couldn't defend anything/got cleaned up very easily by the rest of my team.
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#6ZidaneTribaIPosted 6/13/2013 8:16:29 AM
I think he's a better assassin but worse at wave clearing and poking.
---
"You don't need a reason to help people." - Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX
#7GainazzoPosted 6/13/2013 8:25:55 AM
He can't win every lane spamming W but he's better late game now. So it's not way stronger but I like it better this way.