C/D Kha'Zix is WAY stronger than he used to be after the "nerf".

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. C/D Kha'Zix is WAY stronger than he used to be after the "nerf".

User Info: matrix0523

3 years ago#1

His W still hurts a lot and he still wave clears like a god. The only nerf that irritates me was the casting W while E nerf, but that's honestly not a big deal.

His Q is a ****ing nuke from heaven, ESPECIALLY if your enemy is isolated. Riot is going out of there way to make sure Kha stays godlike. I wish they did the same to Rengar.

But how do you guys feel about him after the nerf? I honestly think he's way better.
GT: Chauvanistic http://i.imgur.com/ImrG8kC.jpg

User Info: Ascoltare

3 years ago#2
Way better? Nah, but he's still good.
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is D-Rose dead?"

User Info: supershadonic

3 years ago#3
I played Kha Zix.

I would say its a buff.

While its true he can't E, W together... I Ult stealth 4 times now and deal tons more damage than before. And that E, W can be done separately without affecting your DPS... jump on target, AA> spikes> AA> Q. or something like that. I don't think its a nerf.. if anything... I've been killing my opponents way easier than before.

User Info: natchu96

3 years ago#4
But he's godlike for being an actual assassin now, and not for being a poke monster that happens to be able to assassinate.
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena

User Info: gallantknight

3 years ago#5
i just tried playing kha'zix for the first time yesterday in premade 5s and, having never played the champion before, just watching LCS, just curbstomped the enemy team.

I wasn't even playing him in top or mid, I put him into the jungle where he doesn't get as much gold and stuff and still just... obliterated things before they had time to react. I could be as stupid as I wanted, still get kills/objectives and be relatively safe with resetting hops, or just simply so much damage that even if I died they couldn't defend anything/got cleaned up very easily by the rest of my team.
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"

User Info: ZidaneTribaI

3 years ago#6
I think he's a better assassin but worse at wave clearing and poking.
"You don't need a reason to help people." - Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX

User Info: Gainazzo

3 years ago#7
He can't win every lane spamming W but he's better late game now. So it's not way stronger but I like it better this way.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. C/D Kha'Zix is WAY stronger than he used to be after the "nerf".

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived