Unofficial PBE Patch Notes for 6/13/2013 - New Udyr Skin

#41SumSmartDooodPosted 6/13/2013 8:46:39 PM
AgentReborn posted...
SumSmartDoood posted...
I remember when Ezreal had the highest winrate in the game, hovering around 55%-60% for about two months straight before Riot finally gave him the smallest slap on the wrist nerf imaginable (W no longer slowing enemy attack speed) and then, predictably, continued to have one of the highest winrates in the game for a few more months before being wittled down slowly by some small nerfs here and there.

Now, Draven finally sees some spotlight for a couple of weeks and they respond by absolutely butchering him with this nerf.

If only Draven had a legendary skin...

Ez is completely reliant on landing skillshots.

And the W was a HUGE nerf. Its what made him so god-like in duels.

How many times in a match do two ADCs have a duel of extended autoattacking? Not very many. In the large scope of things, that W nerf was almost nothing, and it was sure as hell not enough to bring a 58% winrate down to 50%. Anybody with a functional brain could see that coming.
#42QuantumMechonisPosted 6/13/2013 8:51:37 PM
that oracle's change...

Is too strong...gg no more warding at bot lane for me if their jungler gets an oracles.
---
LoL IGN: Mechonis, The Nerevarine
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
#43RampidzierPosted 6/13/2013 8:56:44 PM
chaoshadou posted...
g-cube_masta posted...
oh and for those interested, what they're doing with leblanc by making her R damage separated from her skill ranks is also what they're doing for rengar

they're going to make it so that his empowered abilities do damage based most likely on his champion level as opposed to his skill's level. This way you can still do damage with whatever you chose to empower regardless of whether you're maxing it or not.

Overall improving freedom of choice and adding decision making to kits. Smart path to take.

Wouldn't that gut Rengar's Q, killing his early game, which is pretty much all he has left?

They're doing that so that they can buff Rengar regular skills. They can't buff Rengar the way he is right now because his ult isn't independent from his regular skills. When you level your skill, you're essentially leveling an ult as well, meaning you have to do less damage with normal skills to compensate for doing more damage with a double cast.

At least that's Riot's logic in separating the damage.
---
Deal with it.
#44SomnambulisticPosted 6/13/2013 8:58:24 PM
Draven nerf was 100% warranted. He'll still be godlike.

Shyvana changes hnnnngggggg.

Brand changes, more hnnnnnggggggg.
---
Defiance will continue to be a fantastic show as long as Julie Benz continues to wear tight pants.
#45SoulknightX0Posted 6/13/2013 9:00:49 PM
SumSmartDoood posted...
AgentReborn posted...
SumSmartDoood posted...
I remember when Ezreal had the highest winrate in the game, hovering around 55%-60% for about two months straight before Riot finally gave him the smallest slap on the wrist nerf imaginable (W no longer slowing enemy attack speed) and then, predictably, continued to have one of the highest winrates in the game for a few more months before being wittled down slowly by some small nerfs here and there.

Now, Draven finally sees some spotlight for a couple of weeks and they respond by absolutely butchering him with this nerf.

If only Draven had a legendary skin...

Ez is completely reliant on landing skillshots.

And the W was a HUGE nerf. Its what made him so god-like in duels.

How many times in a match do two ADCs have a duel of extended autoattacking? Not very many. In the large scope of things, that W nerf was almost nothing, and it was sure as hell not enough to bring a 58% winrate down to 50%. Anybody with a functional brain could see that coming.

45%/55%/65%/75%/85% bonus ad. Each auto.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#46HagenExPosted 6/13/2013 9:07:59 PM
Move Draven's passive to his Q and not critical strikes, problem solved.
#47profDEADPOOLPosted 6/14/2013 7:48:24 AM
HagenEx posted...
Move Draven's passive to his Q and not critical strikes, problem solved.

Yea no.

It would have be better to boost the damage and make it just for critical strikes.

His spinning axe and then the DoT is the reason he is such a huge lane bully.
---
LoL IGNs: profDEADPOOL(main) and KingPineco(ARAM account)
Comics Pull List(Singles, trades in quote)-Hawkguy, YA, XML, GA, Larfleeze, Gambit, and C&XF.
#48HyohunnyPosted 6/14/2013 6:02:10 PM
that oracle buff is disgusting
#49NicoGrimmPosted 6/14/2013 6:48:33 PM
Oh my gosh!

So..can Jayce and Elise even build tear anymore?
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.