Is Aatrox a weaker version of Tryndamere?

#1OverlordRauzPosted 6/13/2013 4:29:48 PM
Seems like it is compared to damage but does Tryndamere flat out beat the crap out of him or is there something that I am missing?
#2BelligeroPosted 6/13/2013 4:32:19 PM
There is something you are missing.
#3BhelliumPosted 6/13/2013 4:32:19 PM
wasn't aware Tryndamere had an aoe dash knockup.
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.
#4Theivey3Posted 6/13/2013 4:35:59 PM
They're two completely different champions.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3 | LoL IGN: Vulcane
#5genericname1234Posted 6/13/2013 4:39:19 PM
Aatrox doesn't have to consume a resource to heal. Trynd has to decide if he wants more crit or if he wants health. Aatrox just has to AA minions.

Aatrox has a ranged poke unlike Trynd and a form of hard CC too.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#6OverlordRauz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 4:39:28 PM
Bhellium posted...
wasn't aware Tryndamere had an aoe dash knockup.

no but tryndamere does get a aoe dash. He also has a slow that decreases peoples attack damage.
#7BhelliumPosted 6/13/2013 4:43:28 PM
I was being kind of facetious.

On the one hand I can see what you mean, their kits are fairly similar. Death defiance, self heals, aoe dashes... on the other how they use those is pretty different, other than getting close and hitting things. And it seems entirely too soon to be making value judgements.
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.
#8zeppelin312Posted 6/13/2013 4:44:05 PM
just because a champ is related in somebodies lore doesn't mean they have to be similar

remember when everybody said kha and rengar were basically the same? yeah...
#9OverlordRauz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 4:46:18 PM
genericname1234 posted...
Aatrox doesn't have to consume a resource to heal. Trynd has to decide if he wants more crit or if he wants health. Aatrox just has to AA minions.

Aatrox has a ranged poke unlike Trynd and a form of hard CC too.

life steal quints say hi. Also has a passive that gives him crits when he crits he gets more health back so no he doesnt have to choose between crits or health he just crits and gets alot of health back. also the less hp tryndamere has the more damage he dishes out.

Aatrox's ranged poke doesnt do much if all tryndamere has to do is farm and get all his health back that he lost from that poke. Aatrox could go all in on tryndamere but Aatrox's hard cc doesnt stop crits and mocking shout that decreases aatrox's damage by 20 ad with only one point in it. the only thing that would save aatrox in this moment would be his ult and passive but seeing as tryndamere has a ult and massive juking skills a skilled tryndamere would win everytime.
#10thedarklordx3Posted 6/13/2013 5:04:54 PM
zeppelin312 posted...
just because a champ is related in somebodies lore doesn't mean they have to be similar

remember when everybody said kha and rengar were basically the same? yeah...

the only difference that I can see is that one is good and the other is not
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards