What is your most frustrating (team-mate) moment

#1DrummerShane12Posted 6/14/2013 12:01:09 AM
What is the most frustrating moment you had with a team mate, random or group?

I dont know if this is mine, but it just happened and it was very annoying.

So I am playing Anivia in a 3v3. My team mates were doing terrible and so I told my team mate, who was 1-13, atm to stay back a bit and stop dying.

He starts to tell me how terrible I am because I am 0-0-0 and am not helping the team. (this was actually rather early in the match) I am doing my best to stay alive while attacking minions, pushing lanes and trying to dwindle opponents health. The guy keeps going on how I am the worst team mate ever and that is why he keeps dying. He continues to die A LOT and ends the game 4-18-1. I end 4-1-2. My other team mate was 5-10-4 and some how we won despite one opponent going something like 23 kills and very few deaths. ( the other team mate actually helped a lot with pushing the lane and I don't think the enemy team knew when to push at all)

It was very frustrating that my teammate kept blaming everything on me just because I was not dying. Oh and when our top turret got destroyed he blamed on me as well even though three champions were there to take it out..

So frustrating.

So yeah, I know I am not good, heck im not even level 30 yet but people who do not know what the heck they are talking about frustrate me lol

Share your stories please : )
#2dennis941012Posted 6/14/2013 12:16:30 AM
eve doesn't ping
flash into enemy khazix
FIRST BLOOD
enemy gets double buff
10mins later
repeat
????
WTF MID WHY ARE YOU FEEDING!? - teammates
---
http://tinyurl.com/kqspy3p
#3samuricexPosted 6/14/2013 12:54:16 AM
People constantly entering the enemy jungle while not warding and getting caught and killed over and over.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#4DrummerShane12(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 1:22:49 AM
Bump
#5KlobziPosted 6/14/2013 1:25:16 AM
I was ADC with a random support. This support literally did NOTHING. A Janna that didn't give me shields, wasn't tornadoing enemies, wasn't shooting birds at them and didn't push people away from me or towards turrets. Janna was just standing behind the turret and did zero. I just gave up at that point and went jungling.
#6DrummerShane12(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 1:30:33 AM
Klobzi posted...
I was ADC with a random support. This support literally did NOTHING. A Janna that didn't give me shields, wasn't tornadoing enemies, wasn't shooting birds at them and didn't push people away from me or towards turrets. Janna was just standing behind the turret and did zero. I just gave up at that point and went jungling.

Yeah that sounds frustrating. Did this person even communicate at all as to why he or she was just standing behind the turret?
#7kumo_overcastPosted 6/14/2013 1:40:48 AM
I was playing Thresh and supporting a Varus. I helped Varus get to 5-0 before we got ganked by the enemy jungler near the enemy turret. I started to run and threw my lantern to varus and he just sits there attacking and then blames me when he dies, saying I was **** support. I stopped supporting him at that point and by the time the game ended he was 5-7 :)
---
GT: Kumo Overcast
#8Flare the EchidnaPosted 6/14/2013 1:47:34 AM(edited)
Bot lane picks Ezreal/Nidalee to go against MF/Taric. I'm jungling J4. Enemy jungler is also J4.

Enemy J4 has successful ganks on bot lane. Nidalee gets mad at me because they die to a gank and blames it on me because i'm not doing as much as enemy J4 was. I tell her that if she wanted me to have successful ganks she should have picked a support that had kill potential. Says I have a stick up my ass for telling her that instead of crying about how she died to a gank she should instead look at her own play and ask why she died and what she could have done to prevent it. She rages some more and I get saved by windows update.

This was a premade btw with arguably one of the least enjoyable people I have played with. Not from gamefaqs so don't bother asking who it is.

gg no re
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m723279cZx1rna804o1_1280.jpg
#9zero3nbaPosted 6/14/2013 1:45:21 AM
I get a little frustrated whenever I ping someone away from my lane or from a certain area and they go in without any wards or nearby teammates, die, then blame the team for not helping them.
#10GogglesFrogPosted 6/14/2013 1:51:30 AM
Played a game the other day where bot and top got wrecked by the enemy naut jungle because they were pushing to tutret all day every day without vision. Blamed me for not ganking enough as jungler.
---
Isaiah 55:8 - "'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,' declares the LORD."