Wow so now teammates are choosing other people's champs for them...

#1darkwing1232Posted 6/14/2013 2:40:17 AM
Just went through a champ select where I was designated top. My captain didn't ban Malph which is meh I would've happily laned against one. However, without even really asking me one of my teammates higher up in pick order decides he wants to grab it and then procede to say that we switch because Malph is sooooooo OP he has to be grabbed. I didn't want to play, I don't know how to play Malph, I would never have picked Malph so I let him play it and went ADC. We lost and I was pist because I would've done so much better with my chosen top in that role and possibly could've carried.
#2Flare the EchidnaPosted 6/14/2013 2:41:19 AM
nerd
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m723279cZx1rna804o1_1280.jpg
#3OverlordRauzPosted 6/14/2013 2:43:23 AM
Yeah its quite stupid that people think champs are op. Its the person playing the champ that makes them op.
#4Game ShowPosted 6/14/2013 3:09:34 AM
Never pick presumed OP champs just cause they're available
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#5Viewtiful_JonPosted 6/14/2013 3:14:07 AM
Had this happen to me once but with Shen, happened slightly different. First pick selects Shen and asks if anyone wants, noone answers, as noone wanted but he kept anyway til timer ran out.
#6Fenrir the WolfPosted 6/14/2013 4:17:46 AM
I had this happen to me when Blitz was left open. First pick immediately grabbed him even though no one offered to play him. I ended up swapping with him since I was planning to play support, but I really wish he would have just picked his top and let me pick Thresh.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#7FenrimisPosted 6/14/2013 5:18:02 AM
only OP champ I can see worth getting just for being OP is Blitzcrank, A bad blitzcrank can still get fb.

Malphite, Shen, Ammumu, etc. are not even worth playing if you dont play all the time. People that are good at those champs can stomp but if you never play why lose the game for ya team homie
#8PyrizzlaPosted 6/14/2013 5:20:02 AM
Ive seen this happen alot. Its really silly!

Blitz and Amumu I would personally say ban or pick them!

You can tell when someone is forced as they suck with them so hard!
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#9ArkhanoidPosted 6/14/2013 5:50:18 AM
If im jungling I purposely leave Amumu unbanned in the hope the other jungler picks them so I can destroy them.
#10bast999Posted 6/14/2013 5:55:02 AM
How the **** do you lose top as Malph? I'm bronze and even I know how to never lose lane with the guy. Then lategame he's beastmode tank with OP ult.
---
This but unironically.