Wow so now teammates are choosing other people's champs for them...

#11PhoenixEgg88Posted 6/14/2013 6:06:11 AM
Quote:How the **** do you lose top as Malph? I'm bronze and even I know how to never lose lane with the guy. Then lategame he's beastmode tank with OP ult.
@bast999

Elise destroys malphite. What's that you like armour?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#12darkwing1232(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 6:12:28 AM
bast999 posted...
How the **** do you lose top as Malph? I'm bronze and even I know how to never lose lane with the guy. Then lategame he's beastmode tank with OP ult.

Had the enemy team picked Malph, I would've gone Nasus like I planned and completely dominated him.
#13bast999Posted 6/14/2013 6:19:51 AM(edited)
PhoenixEgg88 posted...
Quote:How the **** do you lose top as Malph? I'm bronze and even I know how to never lose lane with the guy. Then lategame he's beastmode tank with OP ult.
@bast999

Merc treads chalice, max E first, farm at turret

darkwing1232 posted...
bast999 posted...
How the **** do you lose top as Malph? I'm bronze and even I know how to never lose lane with the guy. Then lategame he's beastmode tank with OP ult.

Had the enemy team picked Malph, I would've gone Nasus like I planned and completely dominated him.

Ninja tabi randuins, max E first, farm at turret with mana pots or something
---
This but unironically.
#14natchu96Posted 6/14/2013 6:25:55 AM
bast999 posted...
PhoenixEgg88 posted...
@bast999

Merc treads chalice, max E first, farm at turret

darkwing1232 posted...
bast999 posted...

Ninja tabi randuins, max E first, farm at turret with mana pots or something

Nasus's let you farm at your own turret these days?
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#15SaintdantePosted 6/14/2013 6:37:44 AM
Arkhanoid posted...
If im jungling I purposely leave Amumu unbanned in the hope the other jungler picks them so I can destroy them.

I like doing that Mumu is incredibly easy to counter jungle.
#16ForgettablePosted 6/14/2013 7:22:00 AM
If im jungling I purposely leave Amumu unbanned in the hope the other jungler picks them so I can destroy them.

Then amumu lands a good Q R initiate and wins the game for the enemy.
#17B01tPosted 6/14/2013 7:32:22 AM
Game Show posted...
Never pick presumed OP champs just cause they're available

this SOO FREAKING MUCH.
---
Why is it that Reality constantly ignores my imagination? It can't possibly like itself the way it is....