6300 Champs to Buy for Ranked

#1QuirkyJunctionPosted 6/14/2013 1:11:04 PM
Finally got up to 6300 IP again. Any suggestions for champions that would be good to add to my pool for playing ranked? Doesn't have to be 6300, I'm just looking for new champs to practice to improve my contribution to ranked teams.
#2zefigPosted 6/14/2013 1:14:25 PM
You probably want to tell us more about what you play and what you're interested in.

Alternatively look up the designers that made your fav champs, and buy other champs they worked on.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#3QuirkyJunction(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 1:18:40 PM
I'm trying to improve across all roles so I can be versatile in solo q's. I guess my weakest role is jungle right now, so any suggestions w/ regards to that?
#4ryanaPosted 6/14/2013 1:19:48 PM
QuirkyJunction posted...
I'm trying to improve across all roles so I can be versatile in solo q's. I guess my weakest role is jungle right now, so any suggestions w/ regards to that?

Nautilus
Nautilus
Nautilus
#5infinitexxPosted 6/14/2013 1:22:51 PM
Zac.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#6zefigPosted 6/14/2013 1:32:38 PM
I'd say Eve because she's so fun to jungle right now.

She'll spoil junglers that actually care about green wards for you though.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#7Game ShowPosted 6/14/2013 2:47:58 PM
Sej, Vi
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#8ShadowEspionagePosted 6/14/2013 4:15:41 PM
Nautilus
Zac
Hecarim

None are really that good for solo que as none of them snowball hard, but they are all great champions if you have good teamwork and coordination going on. (Which I've come not to expect in solo que).
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
#9dranen87Posted 6/14/2013 4:36:24 PM
ShadowEspionage posted...
Nautilus
Zac
Hecarim

None are really that good for solo que as none of them snowball hard, but they are all great champions if you have good teamwork and coordination going on. (Which I've come not to expect in solo que).

Hecarim, not good in solo queue? What? He's probably one of the best for solo queue right now, that's why he's always banned (at least at lower leagues). To play decently with him doesn't require much thought. Ult in, E the squishy towards your group, hit W and mash Q until everything is dead.

Yes, I'm oversimplifying, but he's one of the few junglers I know of that can almost entirely ignore wards if the enemy is pushed to your turret.
---
Que quieres en la vida?
#10ShadowEspionagePosted 6/14/2013 4:56:02 PM
dranen87 posted...
ShadowEspionage posted...
Nautilus
Zac
Hecarim

Hecarim, not good in solo queue? What? He's probably one of the best for solo queue right now, that's why he's always banned (at least at lower leagues). To play decently with him doesn't require much thought. Ult in, E the squishy towards your group, hit W and mash Q until everything is dead.

Yes, I'm oversimplifying, but he's one of the few junglers I know of that can almost entirely ignore wards if the enemy is pushed to your turret.

While yes, his ganks are amazing. And he himself is amazing, he still doesn't snowball hard. He's notably better than the others in yolo que, but you should really try to use a snowbally champion so you can carry yourself up divisions, rather than rely on your team.
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95