Aatrox vs Garen

#21TheBlueDeathPosted 6/15/2013 11:54:34 PM
Must be a friend of his if you actually agree that his points are worthy given those are things I already touched on and basically said myself yet he argues.

Wow.

Ignoring you too then if it makes you happy that I mention it.

All I do is insult him? Did you see his opening post towards me? Yeah.

Learn to read.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#22gungunn101Posted 6/15/2013 11:57:53 PM(edited)
TheBlueDeath posted...
Must be a friend of his if you actually agree that his points are worthy given those are things I already touched on and basically said myself yet he argues.

Wow.

Ignoring you too then if it makes you happy that I mention it.

All I do is insult him? Did you see his opening post towards me? Yeah.

Learn to read.

Considering everyone knows Garen isn't viable accept for you, I'm inclined to agree. You took the bait way too easily. Have fun with it in a few hours.
---
If you are Amish and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#23PistolSniper25Posted 6/16/2013 12:09:22 AM
best troll na
---
i will pistol-snipe u
#24Knight_Of_OrderPosted 6/16/2013 12:11:26 AM
Guess his answer to every argument he cant win is to "threaten" to put them on his ignore list, his list must be pretty big i'd wager.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#25PistolSniper25Posted 6/16/2013 12:23:13 AM
cant u get banned for that
---
i will pistol-snipe u
#26XTHE_MEGA_GUYXPosted 6/16/2013 2:40:00 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
Knight_Of_Order posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
Of course he's a hard matchup to some champions. That's common sense. He's just a hard matchup to a LOT of common picks in high lvl play.

Oh boy im dumber just by reading your tripe, by all means name all these "LOT" of common picks in competitive that he counters, make my day.

I like how you take something that I'm actually trying to prove and prove it further

You seem to think that all those "quotes" are mutually inclusive, that is why you fail so hard. Garen is a strong lane bully? Yes, there's few matchups he loses and the rest are even or in his favor. Garen is a hard matchup? Yeah, the champions he hard counters he hard counters them...HARD! Garen is not a competitive pick? Yeah, because of aforementioned reasons.

You post those blanket statements yet act like they can't work without each other and then tries to argue around them, WHAT A ****ING JOKE!

EDIT: Because forum grammar is a way to judge someone's intelligence, keep failing. Chump.

You'd think someone that tries to act above others intellectually would apprectiate some irony, guess i expected too much, eh, chump?

It's like arguing with a wall. You ignore all my points and just talk about how I fail while going over what I've said already.

Going on my ignore list.

Wait, but doesn't he offer no team presence? Garen can counter tons of people top, he is well known for being a lane bully. But he can't be of much use to the team. There are better lane bullies (Jayce, Elise, etc) because their kits synergize with a good team comp. Garen can't really do that because all of his skills are for laning. Darius is the closest similarity; he's a huge lane bully and counters tons of people, but he has Apprehend, making him more useful than Garen.

Like you said, it's true that he can counter tons of people, but that doesn't make him viable for higher level play. The reason he hard counters tons of people is because his kit is made for being an aggressive laner. Higher level teams require a top who brings a bit more utility, which is why you don't see him played a lot in higher elo.

Going on my ignore list.

What are you, 12? You can ignore whoever you want, but explicitly stating that is grounds for moderation. If he annoys you, just ignore him and move on. This you don't need to get hostile, bud.
---
Don't mess with the best. With the best, don't mess.
GT: XTHE_MEGA_GUYX
#27ExalxPosted 6/16/2013 3:17:22 PM
Going back to the original point, I think he was trying to confirm if all of the quotes he put out were true. I don't think he was arguing garen's viability.

Basically, you said he was a strong lane bully and a hard match up when you said it was true. But then you said he doesn't counter most, keyword there, tops which contradicts him being a lane bully. How can he be a bully if he can't bully most of the people top?

Also. Why are all of you so mad? Shame on you. This is gamefaqs. The only one with pride here is Suffer_not
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#28infinitexxPosted 6/16/2013 3:21:40 PM
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Guess his answer to every argument he cant win is to "threaten" to put them on his ignore list, his list must be pretty big i'd wager.

There's a cap, you need to delete people before adding more. Or at least there used to be, don't feel like checking to see if it is still true atm.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.